A Life Changing Experience "Ayahuasca"

by Was New Boy 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Wow what can I say....last night I meet her again. The wonderfull feminine energy of Ayahuasca! It was my fouth time I got to go to the other side. A Peruian shaman his wife, my son and myself plus ten others. We had a private ceremony at an ER doctor's house here in Portland Or.

What is it? Words can't even come close to discribing it! For each person it is different. I have known people who have done it 100's of times and each experience is always different. Lots of epiphanies and downloads....your life is forever changed. Go on line and see what other people have said about.

Are you ready for your life to be forever changed? We are meeting again at the end of April....

With over 35 years of experience in the field of Amazonian shamanism, Guillermo Arévalo offers a very particular and precise connection to the world of plants and their secret knowledge. His work consists of a combination of the use of ayahuasca in a ceremonial context, along with the prescription and use of medicinal and/or Master plants to complement and reinforce the treatment performed during the ceremonies. For Master Kestenbetsa, ayahuasca is only one aspect of the art of vegetalismo. The most important focus must always be on the use of medicinal and Master plants that will facilitate the self-transformation, spiritual connection and/or treatment of the individual.

Guillermo’s skills are particularly related to his knowledge of the Amazonian pharmacopeia and, through his chanting during ayahuascaceremonies, to call on the energies of plant spirits to aid in the cure and spiritual transformation of the participants. His unique abilities in diagnosis through the visual state of ayahuasca, to be able to go back to the root of the disease or problem and cure its essence, give him a particular awareness only a few ayahuasqueros are known to possess. Master Arévalo is also known throughout the world for his ability in connecting his students with the knowledge of plants spirits and in opening and facilitating the communication between Master plants and participants. This fundamental principle, known as the dieta, is the foundation of this medicine practice. As he says: “La dieta is la llave del conocimiento” - the dieta is the key that opens the door to the knowledge. Ayahuasca is considered the vehicle that is used to connect, communicate and see. Knowledge of Master plants acquired through the dieta are the necessary tools that create that healing.

Namaste

Was New Boy

• Satanus
    Satanus

I read that people who regularly do the stuff slowly get healthier. I would try it, if it was available in my area. Strange to have a plant that makes you better mentally and physically. It's a bit like frank herbert's spice in his dune books. Maybe, he got the idea from this plant.

S

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Anything that makes you chunder your ring up has gotta be good for ya

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Wow.

It sounds absolutely INSANE, but I am intrigued nevertheless.

The Oracle

• wobble
    wobble

"Anything that makes you chunder your ring up has gotta be good for ya"

Thanks for the advice Kiwi Chris, I usually find that about 14 pints of beer followed by a few Whiskies does that to me.

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Purging is all part of the process. It has been claimed that Ayahuasca has indeed cleared up many health problems. Some say even cancer. I had the job of cleaning out some of the puck buckets after the ceremoney.... I couldn't believe what I saw. In this one bucket there was these small hard black balls....very strange.

The first three times I hurled but didn't this last time.

This journey has changed my life!

• ariker
    ariker

Very interesting. I think I'd try it in a hearbeat. I've read what Sting said about it, and so far everyone agrees that it's a life changing experience

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

I'll have to do some research first....

the Oracle

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

I watched a TV doco on this a few days ago.

One woman chundered all night and never even got high.

Another did get high and raved on about how wonderful it was, but she looked drained.

The reporter declined.

The Guru seemed completely loopy and talked a load of utter nonsense. He chundered all night too.

I'm sure they could have had a lot more fun with some mushrooms and not had to put up with the side effects.

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

This is a very popular ceremony where I live. Years ago, I tried DMT the active ingredient in Aya. An extremely powerful experience but just that, an experience. The people I speak to who use it regularly are like religious zealots, full of ego and thinking they are superior beings (there is a cloak of love and humility but hang around 'em for a while).

I see Aya as another "short cut" to enlightenment, or using a less new age term, maturity. You gotta do the hard yards....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit