Ya ever struggle with feelings of hatred or negative views of others? Misanthropy?

by miseryloveselders 25 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    Oh common that can't be the way you handle all matters. I bet you are a man of impeccable manners when you want to be.....-Sab

Sab..

You are Astute..That is a Gift..

Learn from Everything around You..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• Murray Smith
    Murray Smith

I have tried to be honest, modest and kind all my life . . . truly . . . I have.

But alas, there have been times when I have behaved like a complete and utter arsehole . . . so I guess I owe you all an apology.

My point is . . . people change . . . and often do . . . benefit of the doubt is a worthwhile virtue.

• DanaBug
    DanaBug

Benefit of the doubt is important. We don't really know why a person acts the way they do, if we knew it all we might understand. Or they might really just be an asshole. But assuming they're not, kill them with kindness. It usually disarms them, and if it doesn't you can still cuss them in your head and smile.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

and if it doesn't you can still cuss them in your head and smile.

True, lol!

• Scully
    Scully

Reminds me of an old joke:

A Yankee lady and a Southern Belle were seated next to each other on a plane. The Southern Belle, in an attempt to make conversation, asked her seatmate: "Sooo, where y'all from?"

The Yankee lady rolled her eyes and replied dryly: "Where I come from, we don't end our sentences with a preposition."

The Southern Belle reflects on that for a moment and then tries again: "Sooo, where y'all from, bitch?"

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL!!@Scully!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit