SS Hillary breaks her mooring because of tsunami of Presidential ineptitude

by NeckBeard 42 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

My Kenyan saved this country from your sorry white ass Administration's financial and corrupted good ol boy network.

Maybe Hillary could have done just as well as President, she has the freedom to try in 2012.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

You guys are getting carried away - this is not a legitimate news story, it is an opinion piece

So saith the mouth that squeeks

Shouldn't you be sleeping, Buzzi?

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

My Kenyan

your sorry white ass

Ouch. Someone has anger issues

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard

The Indoneeesian idiot is making the Carter look good.

• NeckBeard
    NeckBeard
    Ouch. Someone has anger issues

And racist ones.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

And racist ones.

NeckBeard, you've forgotten the rules. Only whites are racist

• designs
    designs

Carter and the President are two very different types of Administrators...but you knew that.

Now let's see how the good ol boys did Nixon, Ford, Reagan, Bush and Bush. Or even Eisenhower who famously said 'I don't care one way or another about Brown vs The Board of Education'.

No, this President will make his mistakes like they all do but if he gets unemployment down to 8% he'll ride for another 4....and Hillary, who knows she's smart enough to take the reins but will she have the $Billion dollars its going to take to successfully run a campaign.

• designs
    designs

Irish and Scottish on one side, maybe Black Irish hmmm

• james_woods
    james_woods

Designs - this is the third topic warning from the topic police: YOU ARE OFF TOPIC.

Start your own worship thread about Barack Obama if you wish - but this one is about the defection of Hillary and the cause thereof.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Designs - this is the third topic warning from the topic police: YOU ARE OFF TOPIC.

Start your own worship thread about Barack Obama if you wish - but this one is about the defection of Hillary and the cause thereof.

Really. Let's not gloss over this "My Kenyan" and "sorry white ass" thing

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit