If God exists and ordered a Purge how would you react?

by sabastious 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sabastious
    sabastious

The reason why God killed everyone in the days of Noah was because of the Demons who came to earth. According to the story their direct presence and impact on us had a poisening effect. We became corrupted and God felt the need for a total Purge.

That's what the Witnesses say is happening today. The Demons have corrupted us again and God needs to clean the slate again, but this time it will be the last time he purges humankind because of the ransom of Jesus.

What if this happened and you lived? God spared you and your family, but he killed countless others. What would you do and how would you feel about it?

-Sab

• snakeface
    snakeface

Not much anyone can do. Except maybe wonder why it hadn't happened sooner?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

As I said before, that's Jehovah's call..... I didn't get an invite to that conference call. It amazes me (not directed at you Seb) how many people lay awake sleepless at night wondering about this. Truth is, people have been dying since mankind came into existence. Do we somehow think we are special? Did we get a little gold badge at birth that says, "You Will Never Die"? I think not.

Jehovah will do and act, when and how he see's fit. If you're his buddy, you're in. If you're his enemy, you're out. He is the Supreme One. You're either liked or disliked by Him.

Simple as that! What is there to worry about? Perhaps the greater question is; What is there to figure out?

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

I would lift my middle finger and say bring it on, f**ker.

• snakeface
    snakeface

Imagine it's Christmas Eve. You're tucking your children into bed, and of course they're excited about Christmas. You tell them they better be good and go to sleep; then Santa will bring them gifts. But if they're bad, Santa will sneak in their room during the night and stab them, and other children will get to play with their toys.

Isn't that sick? How different is it from the teaching that God has been standing by watching centuries of human suffering, and doing nothing about it, and that at his "own appointed time" he is going to kill all the bad people and let the good people live in paradise.?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If God exists and ordered a Purge how would you react?

I would send him to another Restaurant..

"We don`t serve Purges here."

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I would weep for the loss of mankind - then I would defiantly ask such a demon-god as that to kill me too. I don't want to worship anything that profers evil and calls it good. Please just send me to hell if there is one - Satan must be nicer.

Jeff

• unshackled
    unshackled

I agree with Pistoff...and Mr. Cash...

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I would weep for the loss of mankind - then I would defiantly ask such a demon-god as that to kill me too. I don't want to worship anything that profers evil and calls it good. Please just send me to hell if there is one - Satan must be nicer.

I'm not talking about Armegddon exactly just a mass execution ordered by God himself. You would immediately call down evil upon him and ask for death? Really? I would first survey the scene and figure out who he killed and why. Hell I'd ask him who he killed and why and importantly why he spared me.

-Sab

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Snake; No disrespect, but... it is what is. Take it or leave it. No one is forcing anyone to love Jehovah. (By the way, I know I may sound like a Witness but I'm not) Look, it's His gig. You either agree with it or you don't. The Pharoah of Moses' time didn't buy it either.

He took the loss....

Flip a coin, take your chances.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit