I Do Believe in Armageddon!

by Was New Boy 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

An ice age came, an ice age went...Caveman came and went...desert nomads in the middle east came and went...babylonians, persians, medes, egyptians, greeks, romans and Aztecs came and went...all had their "armageddon' Some wiped them selves out. some were slaughtered in war. Some fell to the march of progress, some to volcano's and natural disasters. All their planning for survival came to naught.

and so too will we. The earth may be chaging its axis, reajusting its size or the shape of the continents... who knows, we have been here so short a time in the history of this planet. I think it has million years cycles

It may happen soon, it may happen a hundred tears from now, but one thing always remains... People. New cicvilizations will rise and one day will fall as well. We cannot hope to change it or survive as individuals. Our lives are no more precious than some aztec farm boy in south america 500 odd years ago either. But humans as a species will go on.

Be concerned but dont worry! I get the desire to hoard guns, food and gold... but dont forget that also makes you a target for others! You aint got anything of value? maybe you stand a better chance in worse case scenario.

oz

• Was New Boy
    Was New Boy

Thank you all... for all your wonderfull comments.

I got just what I expected....the whole range from "I'm ridiculous and idiot" to others who have actually done some research (Wt wizard and others) on the net to know where things are heading in this country and the world.

All I'm saying is spend some time investigating. A great place to start is the "Zeitgiest movies" watch them. Then let me know if you still think everything is still great.

Either being a Jehovah's Witness or a an X Jehovah's Witness is such a small part of what is really happening in the world! It has nothing to do with the Jehovah's Witnesses or any religion for that fact!

This thing that is happening didn't happen over night....The "change" that is coming is happening now. There are things you can do now....the most important things to do is not buying guns, gold or food! The most important thing you can do is prepare yourself spiritually! If you choose to not believe in spirituality that's your choice....

There will be tough times ahead...but I do believe the world will be a better place in the future.

• james_woods
    james_woods
    I got just what I expected....the whole range from "I'm ridiculous and idiot" to others

I will hold my judgement until Jan 1, 2013.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit