April 15th WT - WT Society says " Obeying Us is Same as Obeying God "

by flipper 96 Replies latest jw friends

• flipper
    flipper

OUTLAW- Funny cartoon ! It's like " see no evil, hear no evil " by the WT society ! They are masters of deception for sure. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is blasphemous. Where can they find proof that they are indeed God's chosen spokespeople? What evidence do they actually have? Do they have works that prove that they are indeed God's spokespeople?

When they go in circles, they are not true prophets. When they tell us to do something today, and then something else tomorrow, they are not true prophets. When they claim that Armageddon is coming in 1874 and then make multiple adjustments after the dates fail, they are not true prophets. When they order people to stay out of college 2 years before the job market collapses, they are not true prophets. When they claim that following their orders is the best life possible, when most people in the cancer 30 years or more are destitute and in stagnation, they are not true prophets. When they give advice that makes people's lives fall apart, they are not true prophets. They don't even get the long-range timing right!

I myself make predictions, but I do not claim to be God's prophet. I myself might advocate investing in silver, but I will not predict the price tomorrow or when it is going to reach its fair value. That depends on when people wake up, which is beyond my ability to accurately predict--and on when the Establishment enacts desperation measures to lock in on their One World Totalitarian Government so they do not lose it (again, I cannot accurately predict it). And I do not equate failure to load up on commodities or silver and gold with disobeying God--after all, it is your money. Which cannot be said about the Washtowel--they act as if you owe it to them to give them everything.

• flipper
    flipper

WT WIZARD- In actuality- the WT society HAS no evidence they are appointed by God. They just pull this stuff out of their rear ends. They have predicted so many false prophecies they can't even keep track of them anymore. And they cause Witnesses to waste their entire lives on a pipedream which will never happen ! I mean- Who lives forever and NEVER dies ? Nobody ! The WT society's main motive is to control their JW members and extort as much $$$$ from the older members to keep the alleged " dream " of a Paradise going. They will use whatever means they have at their disposal to accomplish that goal. It is disgusting

• JRK
    JRK

They are full of themselves, aren't they? Bovine Sheite.

JK

• flipper
    flipper

JRK- Buddy, they are so full of themselves they have " spiritual constipation " with NO solution in sight

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

they are tightening the screws!!! I just don't know how long the rank and file will go on like that. As I have seen the new GB members and specially that idiot, Losch are even more hard than the old ones...

I don't know for how long the GB will continue this blasphemy, by replacing Jesus. At the end of the day they might come up that they are the ones who died for our sins and not Jesus...

• boyzone
    boyzone

That article smacks of desperation. I reckon there are so many starting to question the authority of the FDS that they're having to tighten the net once more. No more softly softly, its the "obey us or die" message.

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

You can liken the authority of the governing body with Tommy. Tommy is six years old, playing in a sandbox. He wants to have your shovel, but you don't want to give it to him. Tommy tells you that if you don't give him the shovel, his brother will come by and beat you up. You don't give him your shovel, because you don't believe him. Tommy keeps telling you that his brother is coming over real soon, any minute now. But you still don't give him your shovel. Tommy tells you that he sees his older brother coming right there around the corner... But you still don't believe him and hold on to your shovel. It wasn't his brother coming around the corner, it was someone else.

After a while you find out that Tommy doesn't even have an older brother.

• Pams girl
    Pams girl

Hi Mr Flipper!

I find it funny that God NEEDS representation actually...surely the bible speaks for itself? Are the Borg saying God cant do the job on his own? IDIOTS..... That is a ridiculous concept, they just want money, power, and status. One day, they will answer for this blasphemous attitude, I hope Im there to see it, and I will say "TOLD YA SO......" Hahaha, cant wait.

THE KINGDOM HALL - A FACTORY WHERE JEHOVAHS WITNESSES ARE MADE

Peace out Mr F x

• TotallyADD
    TotallyADD

Hello Flipper, Back in the early 80's after Ray was kick out my wife and I notice the how the GB tighten their grip on everybody. At that point I said to my wife if they replace Jesus with themselves and bring out they are the only way to salvation. That would be a BIG READ FLAG to me. Will that happen and both of us are running as fast as we can to get out of this cult. What is amazing is how the friends just suck that up. My only brother a elder who is older that me sounds like a GB robot. I know he is smart but has invested his whole life in this cult. All he tells me is the Big A is just around the corner. All articles like this do is with fear put everbody back in their place. Sad very sad all I can say is "I love this cult its exciting" Not. Hope your daughters will wake up soon. I know it's a hard nut to crack. Thanks for the eye opening thread. Totally ADD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit