Ambien vs Temazepam

by ssn587 20 Replies latest jw friends

• beatthesystem
    beatthesystem

Ambien does not go well with Jose Cuervo in a hotel room on your birthday.

And it does not mix with a laptop and bandwidth.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Name that movie without googling it:

"You need healthy, natural sleep. Chew some Valerian root and get more exercise."

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

"You need healthy, natural sleep. Chew some Valerian root and get more exercise."

My head is hurting!!!! Ohhh what is this!!!! I can't remember, I can't remember!!!! Fight Club?

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Is it Fight Club? I'm straining not to Google it. That sappy New Jersey romantic coming home movie seems to be in harmony with that line too. I can't remember the name of that movie.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I can't name the movie, though I'd like to.

Ambien is a life saver. My prescription is 5 mil, and I cut that in to quarters. I leave a quarter on my nightstand, and when I have one of those toss and turn nights, I only have to roll over and grab it. It's never failed, and I have never had any of the weird side effects or felt crappy in the morning. But I'm essentially taking 1.25 grams. I've never taken a whole one.

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV
    Ambien does not go well with Jose Cuervo in a hotel room on your birthday.

And it does not mix with a laptop and bandwidth.

Speaking from experience, Burn?

V665V665

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Misery wins the prize.

• jgnat
    jgnat

You trust anecdotal information from a discussion board? I'd go to a trusted site. http://www.drugs.com/temazepam.html

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Ambien and Ebay do not mix well,at all...hahahaha

• headisspinning
    headisspinning

I had a very bad experience with Temazepam. If you have depression do not drink alcohol if you are taking this drug. Or at least be very careful. It can increase impulsiveness issues as well.

My doctor prescribed me Trazadone for insomnia issues. It worked really well. It is actually an old anti-depressant but works better for sleep issues (Since you have to take about 600 mgs to treat depression - and you'd be asleep before it works!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit