What's going on at 100 Henry Street?

by Alfred 15 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Alfred
    Alfred

I’d like to first clarify that I am NOT a conspiracy theorist by any stretch of the imagination. However, I couldn’t resist connecting the dots on some research I’ve been doing recently about Watchtower “spin-off” corporations. One such corporation that caught my attention is located just a few blocks away from the WTBTS headquarters in Brooklyn, quite possibly in a back room at the St George Hotel on 100 Henry Street. This corporation is currently owned by a powerful Jewish family who apprently attempted to dabble in bio-fuels back in 2007 but has since abandoned those plans to pursue other business ventures. It is currently called “Watchtower, Inc.” and was originally registered in the state of Nevada but it is currently just a “shell” because it has no employees and no operating revenues. It’s interesting, however, that one of the two owners of the corporation (Sholom Drizin) is apparently a patent owner for a new oxygen-generating device which converts water into breathable oxygen. I will continue to dig into this as I don’t have all the facts but this begs the question: “Is the Society gearing up for a world war in which the only survivors will be JWs toting oxygen-generating devices?” If I’m wrong about all of this, so be it… you can all gang up on me if you like... but this is really hard to ignore. Has anyone else come across this?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Except through abject mental retardation, how do you get from here:

It’s interesting, however, that one of the two owners of the corporation (Sholom Drizin) is apparently a patent owner for a new oxygen-generating device which converts water into breathable oxygen.

to here:

"..... this begs the question: “Is the Society gearing up for a world war in which the only survivors will be JWs toting oxygen-generating devices?”

?

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Wow... I don't know what to say to this other than... What?

That's a pretty far stretch of the imagination and a bit of gymnastics to link the WTBTS to being the only survivors of a world war...

• Alfred
    Alfred

6 of 9... I expected this kind of comment... thanks...

but to answer your question... I'm really not drawing any conclusions here...

I don't think they'll be a world war anytime soon and I don't think JWs will be the only survivors... I think it's plainly obvious that this is merely an exaggerated question intended to spark curiousity...

anyone else care to take a stab at me? all insults are most welcome... (I'll check back later)

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

anytime.

• clarity
    clarity

Well Alfred I like it! I'm nuts about intrigue. As your plot unfolds ............

"in a back room at the St George Hotel on 100 Henry Street. ......currently owned by a powerful Jewish family who apprently attempted to dabble in bio-fuels... but has since abandoned those plans. It is called “Watchtower, Inc.”............... (bastardized quote!)

Do you remember (if I had thought ahead I would have looked it up) the story of a little Jewish man who would basically just walk right in to NY bethel to have a bit of a chat with Freddy Franz any old time and he was not a jw!

It was posted by Barbara Anderson maybe, or one other of our lovely people who know so much about the early days.

Anyway, it was a bit of a mysterious goings on that I wish would get hit by a flash of "new light"!!!! Also seems Russell & Rutherford both sucked up to the Jewish folks until, of course, that stopped being popular! (then jr sucked up to Hitler)

As far as the - "new oxygen-generating device which converts water into breathable oxygen."

I wouldn't discount your assertion, as being a 'possibility' at all. Come on! When you realize the efforts Da' Judge went through to assure his safety as WW2 involvement increased, .....oh yeah!

First the nerve to have Beth Sarim built for him, during a depression, when people were starving, when people stuffed their shoes with cardboard 'cause the soles were worn out........then secretly, underhandedly he had Beth Shan constructed. A second house, as big as the first approx 5000sqft! . But it differed in that it had a bomb shelter under it! Also a 2nd bomb shelter built under a barn or some sort! Two bomb shelters .... for him and his guards and servants.

I would bet my bottom dollar, that as well as the fully stocked larder, he also had gas masks etc as mustard gas was used in that war.

Now with this disaster in Japan, is it only me or is everyone thinking ..... geez what will I do if this happened in my neighborhood??? Do we think for a NewYork minute that watchtower heads aren't thinking the same thing...... and always have???

So there you are Alfred, I didn't stab you! After all....maybe johnny the bethelite was on to something when he said.....they're working on some 'secret' construction!! Hey.. they built bunkers before, didn't they?

clarity

• clarity
    clarity

Ok, this is not the story of the 'little Jewish man' but look at this Jewish connection!

"Fred Franz played a big role as the "oracle" of the Society. " But he became a figure head to conceal that the real directing influence of the WT Society was outside of the Society. A big 6'2" Jewish man has gone everywhere with Fred Franz as his guide these last few decades. This man, Natheer Salih, was needed because Fred became blind. However, for many years people at Bethel found that Salih was more like a bodyguard. Indeed, he was more than a bodyguard, for any communication to Franz has been going through Salih, who then returns with the "answer" from Franz. This Jewish man with obvious rich tastes, big expensive rings and watches, has become the President's mouthpiece, and in effect a decision-maker although he isn't part of theGoverning Body.29 Salih was in a position to protect against an old man saying the wrong thing."

clarity

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

The Watchtower is in control of 7 million + people who believe Armageddon is right around the corner and therefore a HUGE customer base for gadgets like an "oxygen-generating device which converts water into breathable oxygen".

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

SixofNine:

"Except through abject mental retardation...."

What the hell is wrong with you? Are you still in fucking 3rd grade? Grow up, idiot!

• itsbeenalongtime
    itsbeenalongtime

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE WITH JW.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit