Evidence for an Egyptian Presence In Early PalestineEgyptian Artifacts Salvaged from Robbed Tomb in Israel

by fulltimestudent 33 Replies latest social current

• SimonSays
    SimonSays

I believe you just answered the point I was making. Science and archeology are refutable. The contradictions among their own scholars make that argument not the bible. So once again, unless you’re stating you were there, it’s all a hypothesis. What you might call fake, might be someone’s reality. That’s why it’s never good to judge people on your own preconceived notions. An opinion is just an opinion, rather it’s mine or yours, there’s no greater value on each. Enjoy your theories.

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    SimonSays. I believe you just answered the point I was making. Science and archeology are refutable. The contradictions among their own scholars make that argument not the bible. So once again, unless you’re stating you were there, it’s all a hypothesis.

So science and archeology are refutable, but the bible is NOT. It is not open to critique, it is not open to 'mistakes', it is not open to error?

Is that your stand?

So please answer, who was there when one or two million people walked out of Egypt?

You quote as evidence, a hoax statement on one hand, and faked images (or, falsely labelled images) on the other.

Then claim its just another theory. Sorry, mate. that's just bullsh*t

• fulltimestudent
    fulltimestudent
    jhine15 hours ago

full-time student , I meant no offence by my comments ,I was trying to be fair and point out that Christians also bring bias to the evidence .

Jan

Thank you for the clarification, Jan. Actually I took no offence. We can all be biased in some way, but the 'peer-review' system allows for correction of the bias.

• wizzstick
    wizzstick

SimonSays

This however does not exclude the exodus as archeology has since then found Egyptian chariot wheel frames in the ocean floor in the red sea.

Not so:

http://www.snopes.com/religion/redsea.asp

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit