Anyone live in Chicago?

by voltaire 7 Replies latest jw friends

• voltaire
    voltaire

Since I'll probably DFed soon, I'm wondering if any of you are near me. Up for a cup of coffee? I live on the NW side of Chicago but work near the lake north of downtown. You can e-mail me at alterother.yahoo.com.

Ron

• picosito
    picosito

Hey again, Voltaire,

I grew up at 2720 N. Fairfield, across from Brentano School. Been away for many years but still remember the neighborhood and the town with fondness. I'll send you an e-mail anyway.

• Valentine
    Valentine

Hi pico,
    I live on the NW side too,few min. from the Loop I am always up for a cup of coffee! I'll email ya sweetie. If DF'ing is coming your way,I'm sure you could use some support.hugs,Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• voltaire
    voltaire

Hey Tina,

Do E-mail me! That'd be great.

• roybatty
    roybatty

I'm out in the far west burbs. Feel free to e-mail me.

roybatty

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi Ron:

I work out in the NW Burbs. Email me at [email protected] and maybe we can get together. Also, a nymber of us a planning on an Apostofest in the near future. You may have already emailed me on that one, but I thought I would remind you anyway.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Hi Ron. I live on the near north side. About 15 minutes from downtown.
    Email me if you want.

April

If you bury the truth under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.--Emile Zola, J'accuse
    http://www.network54.com/Forum/171905

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

This thread serves to confirm my belief that we have a rather large Chicago presence on this Discussion Board.

I too am from Chicago. I reside in the far South Suburbs, roughly 40 minutes from downtown if you hop on I-57. Although I am fortunate enough to live within a 5 block radius of I-80, I-57, and 294.

If any of you are familiar with Orland Park, Hazel Crest, Homewood, etc.. you get the idea of where Im from.

I also think it's a good idea that we get together. We should consider ourselves blessed that those that do reside here in Chicago are within relatively close proximity. Im sure there are others on this website who envy that.

The true Kingdom of God is located in your heart, not an organization of hypocrites.

www.geocities.com/latinloverchicago/Jason1.html for my new webpage and info!! Im trying to live now!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit