Inviting djeggnog to discuss the blood doctrine

by jgnat 317 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jgnat
    jgnat

Regarding court's intervention in child decisions.

I see that djeggnogg repeated his earlier assertion that in the US, freedom of religion is sacrosanct and a judge would never interfere with a child's decision to avoid a blood transfusion. I think djeggnogg's response must have crossed mine, because I have already covered this. In an extreme case, I assume this includes infants. Here are some examples where the American courts did intervene:

IN THE MATTER OF SORIA was a 1992 Texas court decision. In April 1992, Carmen Soria, of Kerrville, Texas, delivered a baby girl at San Antonio's Medical Center Hospital. The baby, who weighed 1.69 pounds at birth, suffered from severe anemia and other health problems. When officials told parents David and Carmen Soria that their premature newborn would need a series of blood transfusions, the parents refused to give their consent. Carmen Soria cited her beliefs as a Jehovah's Witness, while David Soria said that he supported his wife's decision, even though he was not a Jehovah's Witness. The hospital sought and obtained authorization to provide the infant with needed medical care, including transfusions. The state Department of Human Services was given guardianship of the baby.

IN THE MATTER OF BABY GIRL SIMS was a 1992 Pennsylvania court decision. In October 1992, "Baby Girl Sims" was delivered three months premature by Clarissa Sims of Hatboro. The infant was born with severe anemia and was in "immediate peril of death or permanent injury" without a blood transfusion. However, citing her beliefs as a Jehovah's Witness, Clarissa Sims refused to give her consent. Officials at Medical College Hospitals' Elkins Park Campus sought and obtained a court order which authorized the administering of transfusions. "Mother is overruled, girl gets blood transfusion."

IN THE MATTER OF BROCKWAY was a 1991 New York appellate court decision. In September 1991, Todd Brockway, 25, and Manya Brockway, 21, of Westmoreland, New York, took their 14 month old son, Ryan Brockway, to Crouse Irving Memorial Hospital for what was later diagnosed as a rare form of prostate cancer that requires aggressive medical treatment. Doctors informed the Brockways that blood transfusions would be necessary as a result of the aggressive chemotherapy. The Brockways refused to give their consent based on their beliefs as Jehovah's Witnesses. The hospital then sought guardianship and authorization to administer all needed medical care, including transfusions. The trial court granted the hospital's petition declaring Ryan to be "neglected".

IN THE MATTER OF WILLIAMS was a 1991 Florida court decision. In the early AM hours of September, 1991, Mary Williams, a Jehovah's Witness, of Clearwater, Florida, took her one month-old son, Timmy Williams, to All Children's Hospital, in St. Petersburg, because he was having problems breathing. When Williams was informed that her son's breathing problem was due to his lungs being filled with blood, and that her baby would need a blood transfusion to survive the next few hours, Mary Williams refused to give her consent based on her beliefs as a Jehovah's Witness. The hospital then woke up a judge, and sought and obtained an emergency court order to administer a transfusion, and save the life of Timmy Williams.

There are many, many more but I think I've made my point.

Why would the courts intervene in cases like this? Because dependent minors are not in a position to make an informed choice. They depend on their parents. The court does not know, when they grow in to adults, if the child would make the same choice. So the courts err on the side of life and when the child matures, they can make their own informed decision if their parent's beliefs were correct or not.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

http://i1.ytimg.com/i/hpFjPH-3fuEOW-HQAfYD-w/1.jpg?v=67baa2

DjEggNogg..

This is the kind of thing I do for a living when I do witness-prep work in cases where the client in a post-foreclosure eviction case.....DjEggNogg

Well now we know why you would accept Rolf Furuli as an Expert,in fields other than his own..

Your an expert on Blood Transfusions.....Because.....You work on Post-Foreclosure Eviction cases..

If you ever need a Brain Surgery..I`m sure you`ll find a Competent Gardener..

Who does Bloodless Surgery..

After I open DjEggNogg`s Scull..I`m gonna plant Roses..

Then throw down some Bark Mulch..

He`ll be even Smarter than he is Now!

http://images.veer.com/IMG/PIMG/MPP/1645180_P.jpg

.......................... ...OUTLAW

• dgp
    dgp

I can see that DJEggnog dismisses some of the things I said as being "off-topic". It's the same old trick of many a politician: "We will discuss only the points in the agenda", and that sounds all right until you learn that they set the agenda, leaving out all the topics where they will lose. DJEggnog says he's discussing "blood fractions". Well, this is what JGNat wrote at the beginning of this thread:

Djeggnog invited me to start a new thread about the blood doctrine,

In Eggnog's mind, the "blood doctrine" is the same as "blood fractions". According to him, the very fact that the Watchtower claims people should not accept blood transfusion isn't part of the doctrine.

Wow.

Having said, this, I would like to mention a point that is really off-topic.

Mr. Eggnog said about me that

You come off to me as someone in their early- or mid-20s, but I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you were actually in your 40s or 50s, and while I could be wrong here, it does seem to me that you were either home-schooled (where a fundamental grasp of certain concepts can impede comprehension of other concepts) or were unable to complete your high school education (although you might have earned a GED).

I find it very revealing of the Jehovah's witness mindset, and very, very sad, that Mr. Eggnog shows such contempt for so many of his brothers and sisters in the Watchtower, who were home-schooled or didn't finish high school precisely because the Watchtower told them so. Or refused a scholarship to become pioneers. I can but shed a small tear here. One witness in particular, the woman I fell in love with, was home-schooled. Her entire formal schooling, that is, the things she didn't learn at home, is four years. She's in her late forties, and didn't earn her GED until a year ago. She never attended college, and it shows in her interactions with us the despicable worldlies. All this happened because her parents were need-greaters, zealous followers of the Watchtower who travelled to very poor countries and lived in miserable conditions to spread the Watchtower doctrine. So did she. These people are now living off welfare. She did, for a while. For some time, she was a maid. Seeing how smart she can be, and how regrettably uninformed she is at times, one can but wonder what would have happened if she had been free to attend college. Instead, she has had to take many menial, low-paid jobs to scrape by. Sometime during her preaching efforts, she lived off selling cakes in a Third World country. It is really heartbreaking to find that one of her co-religionists would dismiss her as a mere ignorant.

It is also so sad to think that, if I were to show this to her, she would be as impervious to rational thought as you are, Mr. Eggnog. In plain English, a man like you could call her an ignorant to her face, but, because that would happen in defense of the very cult whose idiocies resulted in her little schooling, she would instead defend the cult. Like a silent lamb that would give her killer the knife and would indicate where the most blood would flow if a cut were made.

Mr. Eggnog doesn't give a damn about insulting his own brothers and sisters, his "friends", if that is supposed to work in the defense of "Mother". A mother that, to me, is very much like the mother in "Alien".

Seeing the kind of damage that had been done to her was one of the reasons why I wanted to help her out of the cult, or going in if necessary. How sad.

This one is for you, my dear, wherever you are, giving your very last drop of blood to this inhumane cult, ignorant of just how much they have abused you.

I couldn't care less what you think of me, Mr. Eggnog. I do want to point out that calling another person an ignorant is not the way to win a debate. I can but remember the story in a certain book I read. Two big-shot musicians took a taxi and were discussing whether the piece that was being played was Tchaikovksy's or Rachmaninoff's. The taxi driver, a black man, said the piece was Mozart's. The two men spared no criticism of the black ignorant who said such a terrible thing, and, in the end, asked him how it was that he dared to claim so. He said, "well, the announcer said so before you came". Try your best not to equate disagreeing with you with being an ignorant, if only to avoid living in error, will you?

By the way, what you concluded about me is not exact in the least. This informs me that you have difficulty deducting stuff. It is easy to give a ballpark figure. I am, he says, in my "early or mid twenties", but he wouldn't be surprised if I were "in my 40's or 50's". Now that's accurate! If I were in my early twenties, I could be 21. And if I were in my fifties, then I could be 58. A tolerance of 37 years! Wow! Can you guess I had a father and a mother, too? You'd be right on that one!

I asked a few questions and required Mr. Eggnog to answer them. He didn't reply. I assume they were not "off-topic" because he didn't claim they were. I am asking those questions again. I'm simply cutting and pasting the paragraphs:

In your opinion, no judge would order that a transfusion be given to a child who is already at risk of dying, because the transfusion MIGHT pose a risk. I beg to differ. If I were such a judge, I would sign such an order. It would seem to me that saving the life of the child would be far more important. I happen to know that doctors sometimes prescribe immunosuppresors to prevent organ rejection. Those immunosuppressors may cause cancer later in life. The key here is, "in life". The patient accepts that risk because it is his chance to live a few more years, a decision which could be important, for example, if you have little children and you'd want to leave them when they were in a better position to support themselves. I happen to have a relative who has done just that. Is it wrong to proceed so, Eggnog? A friend of mine is a survivor of breast cancer. She had very low haemoglobin in her blood, so they gave her transfusions, which would help her withstand chemotherapy. Her cancer was controlled with very strong chemotherapy courses, but she is still alive. Was it wrong of her to do so? This is a direct question that can certainly be answered with "yes" or "no". I hope you will give me an answer.

----------------

"No one has the right to force their own religion on someone else's child".

Great. Truly great. I am so happy that you and I fully agree on this. The logical question after this statement is, Does anyone have the right to force his or her own religion on his or her own child? Do children have a right to change religions? Do children have a right NOT to have any religion? Would a Catholic father be right to shun his child if he changed his religion and became a Jehovah's witness? I know your answer. It has to be no. Why, then, are Jehovah's witnesses parents right to shun their children if they leave the Watchtower?

-----------------

You can claim that parents can choose the best treatment for their children, but, can you say that the best treatment is the one that consists of no treatment and results in death?

------------------

I have a new question. Jehovah commanded the faithful witnesses to abstain from blood, or so the witnesses say. Jehovah's loving command means that witnesses might die. For example, haemophiliac witnesses have it more difficult than others. In my humble opinion, using blood substitutes or fractions is the same as finding a way to obey the letter of the command, but not the spirit. You are supposed to "put Jehovah first" and die if that is what it takes. Why, then, it is not wrong to take blood substitutes or fractions?

I take due note that Mr. "I came to discuss fractions" didn't answer nor "respond" to this one.

-------------------

Jehovah also has some curious ways. Of he would have, if he existed. Blood transfusions are wrong; fractions are right. As in "eating a sandwich is wrong, but eating the individual ingredients of it, one by one, is right". Worldlies are supposed to donate blood if the "fractions" that Jehovah approves are to exist at all. Why should it be wrong for Jehovah's witnesses to donate blood, if "fractions" are accepted?

Or this one.

--------------------

Say I am a worldly and will be destroyed at Armageddon. But my family needs me. I need blood to survive. I would think that, in any religion, saving another person's life would be a good thing to do. But a Jehovah's witness won't donate blood for me. He won't save my life if my life depends on a transfusion. He would, however, take blood that I donated and use it as "fractions". What can you say about this?

Or this one.

---------------------

Maybe I didn't make myself understood when I spoke about rendering to Caesar what is Caesar's. Jehovah's witnesses are very obedient of "wordly authorities". Sometimes, by the way, they aren't, as they weren't in Mexico or Malawi. But let's not digress. What I meant is what Jehovah's witnesses would do if the "ruler of the land" passed an act that prevented parents from refusing blood transfusions on behalf of their children. You didn't answer that question. Maybe you didn't understand it then. I hope you understand it now. What would Jehovah's witnesses do if the government of the country they lived in passed an act requiring that children of any faith be given blood transfusions if that saves their lives?

----------------------

Now let's deal with other things.

It should be easy to follow the logic. A two-year old cannot possibly make a decision about a transfusion, neither against it, neither in favor of it. How should she be accountable before Jehovah for a transfusion?
    I never suggested that a two-year-old could be held accountable for a decision made for it by its parents

This is surprising for someone who claims to "have mastered the debate format". Or not. Quite often, self-called "debate masters" are masters at splitting hairs, avoiding difficult subjects, dropping questions, attacking those who prove them wrong, et cetera. It is much more difficult to find someone who is a "master of the debate format" (whatever the "format" is) and is also a master at telling and facing the truth. The unfortunate fact is that their skill with words and tactics convinces many of them that they are right because they "master the debate format", not because the facts support what they say. Or they think they are right when they just simply had an opponent who couldn't present his facts as skillfully as the other. Or, someone who wasn't given the time to present the facts. For example, by saying that a certain thing is "off-topic". It is very important to be right; mastering "the debate format" is not as important. If you made me choose, I would invariably choose being right over "mastering the debate format". What do you choose?

Let me present a few things here.

In the Awake! of May 22, 1994 (the one whose cover I'm posting here), these children of Jehovah's witnesses were praised and set as an example to all other witnesses because they "put Jehovah first". I would expect the so-called "Jehovah's organization" to be the true conduit of Jehovah's messages to the flock. So Jehovah was pleased that these children died, because they were obedient, and, "Christians ought to want to please God in the decisions they make". Fine. In that case, if Jehovah holds their deaths to be a good thing, it is not wrong to conclude that he would hold it against them if they had accepted a transfusion. Decisions you make do matter. What about dying because someone else chose that you died? Should that be held against you? Mr. Eggnog's answer is that he "I never suggested that a two-year-old could be held accountable for a decision made for it by its parents". That is Mr. Eggnong's opinion. What about Jehovah's? Does he hold it against you if someone else chooses that you die? Does he think that earns you points? If so, in what way can something done by someone else become your merit? The so-called Jehovah's organization agrees with me in thinking that no, what someone else does should not earn you points. Let me use an analogy: if Mr. Eggnog didn't go out to peddle magazines, but Eggnog Sr. did, then Eggnog junior would be "encouraged" to go. They would even keep a record of what he has done in the month. Right, Mr. Eggnog?

By the way, Adrián Martínez, one of the children who "put Jehovah first", is supposed to have said that, rather than death, he feared "the risk of losing God's approval by agreeing to a misuse of blood", if we are to believe the Watchtower of June 15, 1991. Sounds like making the decision does matter to Jehovah. Or are we not to believe the Watchtower, Jehovah's mouthpiece?

Questions. What does "Ok" mean here? Not that I don't know the meaning of the word. I would like to understand what you are agreeing to here.

Some time ago I learned a trick that people use. It's called "responding to a question, but not answering it". This trick is often used by politicians that people take for fools. You ask them a question about, say, taxes, and they "take advantage of that opportunity" to speak about something else. They are aware that they evaded the question, but their real intent is to talk about matters that matter (forgive me for the repetition) only to them. I feel you, Eggnog, are doing this here.

Ok.

Were you accepting that this was indeed what you were doing?

------------------------

I wonder how it is that Jehovah's witnesses don't consider this murder.

Ok.

Do Jehovah's witnesses consider it murder, then?

-------------------

It's not a matter of whether it's "reasonable" to think that "a loving parent" would want to kill a child. This is a red herring. It's a matter of whether the child dies as a result of what the parent decides.

Ok.

Is it a red herring? Is it a matter of whether the child dies? What does "Ok" mean here?

---------------------------

Mr. Eggnog also said:

To answer your question though: Parents are responsible for making life and death decisions for their children, including things that might be viewed by some as mundane, like dietary-related decisions or walking home by itself when the child that normally accompanies their child on its walk home from school has a cold and its parents do not let their child attend school that day (most parents in 2011 think it to be irresponsible to permit their children to walk home from school without being accompanied by someone else), so it really isn't relevant what a child might be capable of understanding when such life and death decisions do not belong to the child.
    This, again, is your opinion. I'm ok with you having one, but what @jgnat was talking about IMO is about religion, and by this I do not mean what you evidently mean: I do not mean a religion chosen by a child, for a child has no right to choose its own religion. Even though you (and @jgnat) disagree with me, whether a child received transfused blood is not the kind of decision that I child has the authority to make. Such a decision is in the province of its parents, period. If a child hasn't been given by its parents the privilege to decide whether or not it will spend the night at its cousin's house, then how could it possibly be seen to have the power to decide whether or not it will accept any medical treatment for itself as prescribed by a physician without the written consent of its parents?
    I agree; the child doesn't have the power to make its own choices in life. A child's parents have such power.

What if the child wants to live? Do you know of any child who would choose death? You claim I "sound rather clueless to me about this particular aspect of life, namely, children." I was a child once and I knew I didn't want to die. I know I would have chosen life over death. What would you do?

I do not need to be particularly smart or capable or experienced in rearing children to know that I wouldn't refuse a transfusion(or fractions, you asshole) for her if her life were saved with that procedure. I would choose eternal annihilation over my child dying a death such as Adrian Martínez's. This, because I have a loving heart, and I couldn't care less what a bastard of a god thought I should do if my child were concerned. We do know that Jehovah is a player. He asked Abraham to kill Isaac. Sounds like Jehovah cares a lot about us, right? Wait. He sent his own child to die, instead of just forgiving us!

I can speculate what you personally would do. "Speculate" is really a concession, because you clearly spoke your mind: "it really isn't relevant what a child might be capable of understanding when such life and death decisions do not belong to the child." Fear of death is not about understanding anything. It's simply fear of death, a wish for life (in jest, what would I know about this, if I "sound rather clueless about this particular aspect of life, namely children"). You, Eggnog, wouldn't let the child decide. It would be his life, but that would be inconsequential to you. Not only would you let him die: you would refuse him the treatment that would save him. YOU would choose his death. Shame on you.

I have had the fortune of never ever having met a child who chose to die. I have had the opposite experience: meeting children in cancer wards, fighting for their lives. I have had this misfortune of losing friends who were still in their childhood, and they wanted to live. Why is it that Jehovah's witnesses children would "choose" to die? Because they were raised in the religion that their parents chose for them, "for a child has no right to choose its own religion" and, according to Jehovah, or whoever the imposter was who wrote that letter, a child "does not differ at all from a slave (Galatians 4:1)".

Let me ask you this question, and I hope you will answer. If a child were facing death if he refused a transfusion (or "fractions"), and he chose to have the transfusion instead, thus "losing God's approval", what would Jehovah's mouthpiece, Jehovah's organization (one and the same, they say) expect zealous Jehovah's witness parents to do?

You also said:

Again, parents are responsible for making all decisions, including medical decisions, that affect their own children. It seems that you have made this topic about blood transfusions, and I have humored you (and others here) that have taken this thread off-topic, but I am here to discuss blood fractions. I have no opinion as to what decisions you might make for yourself or for your own children. Your decisions are your own, but, from a scriptural perspective, Christians ought to want to please God in the decisions they make, and whereas some Christians have no problem with accepting blood fractions, others might have a problem accepting such, and no one has a right to insert themselves in the decisions that parents make for themselves and/or for their children and their physicians, including congregation elders.
    I agree; the child doesn't have the power to make its own choices in life. A child's parents have such power.

Why would congregation elders have anything at all to do with the decision about a blood transfusion if, according to yourself, "no one has a right to insert themselves in the decisions that parents make for themselves and/or for their children"?

Why does the Watchtower have "Hospital Liaison Committees", then? Or are these things "off-topic", and therefore you will not discuss them?

As to being the Devil's advocate, this is what I posted:

Let me play Devil's Advocate here. You consider the Catholic Church to be a Harlot. So, I wasn't reared in "the Truth". In your own terms, was I given the choice to be reared in the true religion, or did my mother choose for me? Was my mother's decision any different from the decision of so many other parents?

I happen to be a former Catholic and I was taught that the Devil's advocate plays the role of what you would call "an opposer", and he tries to find evidence that so-and-so was not really saintly. I am, of course, not a master of the debate format, so I'm not really interested in whether I used the term correctly or not, because it's inconsequential to the questions I asked, which, in turn, made reference to a larger issue.

Was I given the choice to be reared in what you call "the Truth"? You have to consider that wrong, because I was under Satan's influence. Wait, no; "a child has no right to choose its own religion". A Jehovah's witness child doesn't have the right to choose whether he wants to be a Jehovah's witness or not, and, therefore, he can't choose whether he wants a life-saving transfusion or not. According to you, "it really isn't relevant what a child might be capable of understanding when such life and death decisions do not belong to the child."

Maybe there are some points I didn't touch here, but that is on purpose. I have to work this nice Sunday.

Will you answer the questions I am asking?

• watson
    watson

A lot of excellent points on both sides. I love a good argument. Wish it wouldn't get into name calling. That discourages dialogue.

The real shame here is that something so important does not have clear instruction/direction from above.

Sooo, the debate goes on. While it does, lives are lost, families are broken, and "god" loses authenticity.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

Eggnog wrote that US children had far more rights to refuse blood transfusions. I think that Eggnog is getting information from the Watch Tower Society. In the pamphlet, "How Can Blood Saver Your Life?" there is an insert that states such a proposition; and there is even excerpts from actual court cases, including one from the United States Supreme Court!

Eggnog, I hate to tell you this....but....all those Watch Tower quotes are misquotes of these court cases. Bethel is quoting from a dissenting opinion, or, if the quote is from the actual opinion, the judge's later clarified that they are not talking about cases where parents are refusing life-saving medical treatment for their children. Please go back and read the original court cases, in their entirety. Please read "Jehovah's Witnesses, Blood Transfusions, and the Tort of Misrepresentation." It goes through how the Society misquotes on blood, including this older pamphlet. I'm sure the article is available for free on the Internet. As part of your study time, please cross reference and read any Society quoted literature, in their entirety.

By the way, can you let me know if you can still get a copy of "How Can Blood Save Your Life?" at the literature counter? I know that in 2005, it was still available. but, since the "Tort of Misrepresntation" article, I wonder if it has been pulled. I saw that watchtower.org had it on their website a while back.

So, what is the Truth, the REAL truth, when it comes to children and blood transfusions? The best rundown of US, UK, and Canadian law I've seen is an article by Dr. Sarah Woolley in the British Journal of Medicine

"Children of Jehovah’s Witnesses and adolescent Jehovah’s Witnesses: what are their rights

?"

. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1720472/pdf/v090p00715.pdf

In short, there are very few states in the United States that gives an "advanced minor" the right to refuse life-saving medical treatment. An "advanced minor" is someone who is close to 18 and shows much maturity. The vast majority of states are not going to allow an advanced minor to die. I don't know of a single state that is ever going to allow a child (i.e. a non-teenager) to die becuase of the parent's religious beliefs. There is an evidentiary hearing where the medical staff and parents come together with a judge. The judge is going to weigh the doctors' testimony, the gravity of the situation, .... and decide accordingly. The doctor's opinion is very strong.

Skeeter

• dgp
    dgp

Watson, you wrote:

The real shame here is that something so important does not have clear instruction/direction from above.

I beg to disagree as to our needing "instructions" or "directions" from "above". All we need is common sense and use of our minds and hearts. Also, what do "instructions from above" mean?

Sooo, the debate goes on. While it does, lives are lost, families are broken, and "god" loses authenticity.

As to saving lives and not breaking families, things couldn't be easier: let the Watchtower put her demands on hold while the debate helps us reach a conclusion. Let the Watchtower stop shunning people who accept a transfusion. This would have the advantage that, if they were to accept that refusing transfusions makes no sense, people wouldn't die unnecessarily. Well, this would be possible if they loved debate as a way to find the truth, as opposed to using debate to feel great about "winning".

Sorry to be disrespectful to the beliefs you seem to cherish, but I couldn't care less if god were to lose authenticity. You know, YHWH, according to the Watchtower, demands that people die even if a simple medical procedure would save you. With a funny sense of humor (for lack of better words), he lets haemophiliacs, or people with a simpler but equally serious blood cotting problem, have it twice as hard. I say, he has made himself more damage than anyone else could have made.

I also beg to disagree with you on another sense. Mr. Eggnog hasn't made any good points. In my opinion, he is blindly following a policy that results in unnecessary deaths in the name of god. Anything that is meant to defend that is not "good".

• jgnat
    jgnat

dgp, I read watson's comments as having tongue firmly in cheek. Dry humor does not always fly on the internet.

The instructions are not clear from the WTBTS, representing God. and as long as uncertainty exists, needless lives will be lost. djeggnogg himself acknowledges the tragedy of past lost lives before the recent teaching on fractions. His faith in fractions, however, won't help the examples provided here (cancer recovery, platelet attack, bone marrow replacement).

watson implies that such misguided bible interpretations, represented as God's commands, undermines both the authority of the WTBTS, and by extension, "god".

Unless, of course, the WTBTS is not representing Capital "G" God at all, and stubbornly hold on to the blood doctrine for other reasons.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

'I trust that the illustration I provide above regarding samples from a music CD will sufficiently answer your question and put the matter to rest.'

Talk about rest, I think @djeggnog needs some 'rest'!

As OUTLAW says.... @djeggnog sounds Watchtarded.

• Listener
    Listener

DJ - 'I trust that the illustration I provide above regarding samples from a music CD will sufficiently answer your question and put the matter to rest.'

JW Gone Bad - "Talk about rest, I think @djeggnog needs some 'rest'!

As OUTLAW says.... @djeggnog sounds Watchtarded."

It did put the matter of fractions to rest as he was quite clear. He showed how the GB has chosen at its own direction to permit accepting fractions as a conscience matter and components as a sin and then goes further to attribute this interpretation as being God's law, not the GB's (and this must be because he believes the GB has this authority). What is being accepted here is blood, although just part of it. It makes no logical sense and there is no scriptural basis for this otherwise it would have been quoted but the matter was sufficiently 'laid to rest' regardless.

This is a matter where the GB has control of life and death. Not accepting either whole blood, components and even fractions can and does result in death. Then to point out that what is and what is not acceptable in the breakdown of blood matter as being according to God's law is obviously a wrong conclusion. There is no bible basis for this other than believing the GB has this power/authority but even then, neither Jesus or God gave them such authority over an individuals life.

What is not so clear is DJ's ulterior motives. He has explained before how the GB are just men and get things wrong. If accepting their viewpoint on this blood fraction issue is the same as accepting God's viewpoint then one must conclude that they are very much misguided. Why would DJ do this?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    What is not so clear is DJ's ulterior motives......Why would DJ do this?.....Listener

JW`s are taught to protect Mother (WBT$) at any cost..

Including their own Credibility..

DjEggNogg..

The WatchTower`s..

http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/032/Purple/48/c4/c9/mzl.ccccivft.320x480-75.jpg

........................ ...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit