Where has Elsewhere been???

by Elsewhere 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I noticed a few people inquiring where I've been. The simplest way to explain: Been busy with life.

I guess I reached a point where I no longer "needed" to come here for catharsis. However I have no intention of making one of those "I'm leaving!" posts. I do have every intention to continue to pop in from time to time.

Yesterday I poked around a bit and couldn't help but notice the cruel conservatives beating the kind sheep here. I could not let that stand, so I put them in their place. (Matt. 24:49-51)

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Hey there , good to see life is keeping you busy . Enjoy a little visit once in a while .

• Glander
    Glander

Cruel conservatives?

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Hello Elsewhere, life does go on. I'm glad to hear that you're making a recovery from dubdom to the world. How's your Mini Cooper doing?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Hey there MsD,

how you feelin'

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Hi wasblind, I've started the new meds for my heart. So far so good! I still have the bad skin reaction from the Taxotere that I'm dealing with. It's nothing that I can't hide with clothes and gloves. So that's good. I'm supposed to start a new chemo regimen in about three weeks. Ugh! Now that, I'm scared of. Hopefully, it will not be as bad as the last two regimens!

I'm hanging in there!

Thanks for asking!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Good to see you, Else. Thanks for the update.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Else, you know I'm glad to see you!! Drop in more often................please!!!

• beksbks
    beksbks

McDucket I wish you lived within 50 miles, I'd be buggin' you with soup and love.

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

McDucket I wish you lived within 50 miles, I'd be buggin' you with soup and love

Beks, you know, I believe that you would do that. Thanks for caring!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit