OK guys, we're off the hook!!!

by JeffT 11 Replies latest jw friends

• JeffT
    JeffT

http://www.themedguru.com/20091206/newsfeature/stare-boobs-longer-life-study-86131320.html

Frankfurt, Germany, December 6 -- A rather bizarre study carried out by German researchers suggests that staring at women's breasts is good for men's health and increases their life expectancy.

According to Dr. Karen Weatherby, a gerontologist and author of the study, gawking at women’s breasts is a healthy practice, almost at par with an intense exercise regime, that prolongs the lifespan of a man by five years.

She added, "Just 10 minutes of staring at the charms of a well-endowed female, is roughly equivalent to a 30-minute aerobics work-out."

A five-year research on 500 men
    Researchers at three hospitals in Frankfurt, Germany did an in-depth analysis of 200 healthy males over a period of five years. Half the volunteers were instructed to ogle at the breasts of women daily, while the rest were told to refrain from doing so.

At the close of the study, the researchers noted that the men who stared at the breasts of females on a regular basis exhibited lower blood pressure, slower resting pulse rates and lesser episodes of coronary artery disease.

Sexual desire linked to better blood circulation
    The researchers declared that sexual desire gives rise to better blood circulation that signifies an overall improved health.

Weatherby explained the concept stating, "Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at breasts makes men healthy.

"Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half. We believe that by doing so consistently, the average man can extend his life four to five years."

In addition, she also recommended that men over 40 should gaze at larger breasts daily for 10 minutes.

The German research is believed to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

I get the same effect from watching women's legs or their faces. Does a hard on count as a 30 minutes jogging?

• superpunk
    superpunk

So they found half a study that was like "Ok, we'll stop looking at boobs"?

I'm calling bullsh*t.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Where's Palmtree? Who knew her pictures would contribute to our health. I knew there was a reason I felt like an Olympian after seeing her's and couple other apostate gal's pictures..........

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

I think whoever wrote the article kind of got it backwards. I don't think that its so much that staring at bewbs is so healthy in of itself, because it's merely natural inclination and normal behaviour: it is the default, as it were. It's that the stress and paranoia that results from men having to resist their natural inclinations is what tends to shorten their lives.

In brief: Staring at women's breasts doesn't increase a man's lifespan: Having to resist the natural urge to stare is what shortens it!

V665V665

• jam
    jam

What will staring at goats do for you..

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Just to spoil the fun:

From the article:

The German research is believed to be published in the New England Journal of Medicine.

From Snopes:

Claim: According to a study published in The New England Journal of Medicine, "ogling women's breasts is good for a man's health."

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

- Lime

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Just to spoil the fun:

From the article:

From Snopes:

Claim: According to a study published in The New England Journal of Medicine, "ogling women's breasts is good for a man's health."

http://www.snopes.com/humor/iftrue/breasts.asp

- Lime

Jerk. Hey mods can HintofLime be banned?

• JeffT
    JeffT

It was probably the woman over at snopes that wrote that. I'm sticking with the OP.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Boobies!

I don't care if looking at them is beneficial or not. I'm still going to look!

Oh, and ladies, if you don't want me looking at your boobs, then tell them to stop staring at me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit