The elders are asking around about me since I faded - they just put this up on the information board at the hall

by just n from bethel 29 Replies latest jw friends

• elderelite
    elderelite

Omg that is hysrerical!!!!

• wasblind
    wasblind

LOL @ Just

• miseryloveselders
  • blondie
    blondie

Actually I think it would seem to show a "modicum" of caring if they did post information of individuals that needed "encouraging."

I was in one congregation that used to post the names of people assigned to specific book studies (I know not all congregations do this). They would list names of people I had never heard of even though I had been going there for 3 years. It seems they listed the names of inactive jws as well as active, assigning them to groups, especially in families where one parent or one adult child living at home was inactive. It certainly made the congregation seem bigger.

Eventually, a new CO came through and made them remove the list entirely because people were looking at where their friends went and attended there rather than going to their assigned group. One elder had a group of 30 people while others had only 10 because he was a "popular" elder.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

I LOVE it!!!!!!lol

• Peaches1978
    Peaches1978

OMFG that was just to funny....

• mostlydead
    mostlydead

laffffffffffinggg!!!

• Scott77
    Scott77

The headline say it all -:) Cannot believe, 608 viewers have clicked on it.

• tec
    tec

The lyrics of the song are on all the rip-off tags :)

• ocd
    ocd

LOL I love it here!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit