There is too a hell

by FlyingHighNow 16 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

There is too a hell, and it is for children.

This thread is dedicated to all children who have been mistreated. This is for those of us who were not JW's and for those of us who were.

For posting stories, personal experiences, poems, articles and songs dedicated to this subject, I start this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxYsi5Y-xOQ

• chase
    chase

could it possibly be worse than our current situation? the general rule is that you loose everything you love.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I want to mention my grandson Mickey. Many of you remember the story of his abuse at the hands of his father. How he came to live with me. How I lost him. The last time I saw him was in June 3 1/2 years ago. His father will not allow contact with him. I cannot think about Mickey very deeply or the pain cuts a trench through my heart. Then the grief is overwhelming. The only consolation we have is that he lives in Hawaii and has a step mom and sister. We hope she is very good to him and that he remembers fondly his time with us and that we adore him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vwftjIxPgA

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Mickey. Four years old.

Andy and Mickey the summer before his dad abused him. I wish I had never taken the kids back to stay with their parents. I wish my daughter had come to stay with me instead.

• villabolo
    villabolo

FlyingHighNow, you got an email.

Villabolo

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Okay, thanks, Vil. I'll check it now.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Look for a reply. Thank you.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Back to the top.

• wasblind
    wasblind

((((((( FHN )))))))

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Thank you, Was. This thread is for anyone raised in the org. Anyone who experienced mistreatment as a child.

Or if you know someone who has.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit