4/24/11 A Date To Remember

by Este 35 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

Way back when irc was the only way to get together and communicate online it was easier to deal with some things. Like the command

/ignore Este

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

WOW. You go a ways back old man.

We're glad to have you here. Estephan... not so much...

V665V665

• Nickolas
    Nickolas

My first internet account was CompuServe, in 1986. $14 a month, plus usage fees according to bandwidth. 300 baud dialup modem. I had an IBM PC XT 286 with a 287 math co-processor, a VGA CRT, both 5.25" and 3.5" floppy drives and a massive 40 MB hard drive. It set me back $3,500. I was the envy of the neighborhood.

/quit

• Este
    Este

WOW. You go a ways back old man.

We're glad to have you here. Estephan... not so much...

V665V665

Is old determined by the amount of years you have been in existence, or by the deterioration of the body? Hint: Everlasting Life

Everyone posts statements of ridicule, no one can even come up with a bit of intellectual thought. Stupid is what stupid does......I am not the one that is stupid

Reply with something intelligent and well thought out stupid

Estephan

• Este
    Este

I'm not going to show myself to some random pervert...

lol

I think if you showed yourself it would be quite alarming, yikes ! ! !

Vampire Dude, Show your real person, are you afraid to do so? I am challenging you.

Don't fall for it Vamp. He just wants a preening contest but it's all really about how beautiful he thinks he is.

Where in the world did you even come up with the notion that I was being egotistical? It is apparent you make things up in your mind not even based on reality? I post things based on the bible whether you choose to believe it or not.......

Until now we have one Messiah, one John the Baptist and one...what are you, Este? Isn't this forum great?

Gee, who really is the faithful and discreet slave? Am I he, or am I the son of man? Am I a prophet? I am who I am, with THE I AM.......

Estephan

• VampireDCLXV
  • DagothUr
    DagothUr

Woo-hoo, another Messiah! Oooooo, theee Bible! Theee prophecies are fulfilled! Guess what, Este, some of us don't give a blind sheep on the Bible. It's like a pair of rubber undies: you can stretch it to fit any a...s inside.

• DagothUr
    DagothUr

Until now we have one Messiah, one John the Baptist and one...what are you, Este? Isn't this forum great?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

I am who I am, with THE I AM.......

oh oh that's awesome! Please take your act on the road...this forum is too small for your comedic talents.

• White Dove
    White Dove

It seems that neither the Bible writers nor you can conjugate properly.

I am me. I am with myself.

How about a scripture that says, "I am come."

What the heck does that mean?

I am coming?

I have arrived?

Which?

Poor grammar by such illustrious beings gets me every time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit