Re: Only using one sheet of toilet paper at assemblies

by Luo bou to 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I have been living in China for several years now and my only fear was that one day, I would need to use one of their squat toilets. I can’t squat that close to the ground but the Chinese can with their feet flat on the ground and without raising their heels

So the day finally came when for several weeks I was forced to use one. I will spare you the details of how I managed. However I did discover that it was a very quick and efficient way to empty your bowels and get this upon standing up the anus quickly shuts and there is little if any residue left to wipe off

It/s been mentioned before about the one sheet of paper rule at assemblies. Using this method if you need to wipe. one sheet of paper is more than adequate. Well the brothers could remove the seats and make it mandatory to squat on or above the bowl. The GB could write an article about how it would be excellent training for the new system and what a valuable resource it would be to dig in around the fruit trees then and that flush toilets are part of Satan’s system and very wasteful of precious water and plant nutrient resources. ( two new system illustrations the usual table of fruit and another discreet one of brother or even a whole family squatting under a tree)

Happy squatting brothers

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

LOL! Loved your post.

Travel certainly broadens the mind (and other other things). I've travelled a lot in my life, although Asia has never been a destination I've been particularly interested in. One reason has been the squat toilets, lol.

• wobble
    wobble

I am sure that if you only use one sheet of paper you end up with crackObum smell.

Can you imagine the almighty pong at an Assembly if everybody actually did that ?

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Thanks Wobble and Broken promises I was beginning to feel despondent when no one looked like responding to my post

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I was beginning to feel despondent when no one looked like responding to my post

It may have partly been because of when you posted it - it was late evening US time, and the board is only really starting to wake up now. I'm in Australia and Wobble's in the UK, so we're on different timezones to the Yanks.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Fair comment Broken Promises . An Ozzie heh! So am I A Banana bender. And Wobbles a pom? Well there are some some good PB's around

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

NSW here, but I was south of the border for a few years.

And yeah, Wobble's not bad for a Pom lol

• wasblind
    wasblind

" one sheet of paper is more than adequate."

good morning luo bou to,

Now you need to consider the thickness of the toilet paper

and the size of the persons hindparts, and how much waste

they need to get rid of, everybody is different.

One sheet of one ply toilet paper won't work on a 300 pound

booty. And with the companies cuttin' back on everything it's

gettin' kinda hard to find two ply

• Alfred
    Alfred

Lou bou to... you're the coolest... it's been a while since I laughed so hard... thanks!

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

Thanks Alfred Glad to find someone that shares my sense of humor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit