Will Humanity Bring About a New World Order?

by Spade 41 Replies latest watchtower bible

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

What color is the sky in your world?

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Spade, I have a real question for you, and I'm not trying to be belligerent.

What are you getting out of posting on this forum?

I ask myself that same question sometime and I suppose your answer might be similar... but from the opposing view.

I know what I've been through and how difficult it has been getting out with my family intact. This has shaped my perspective, no doubt. So I'm eager to see others escape with their spouses, especially. If something I've posted helps them along in their journey, GREAT! I'd like to 'pay it forward' since this forum has helped me so much.

On the selfish side, I sometimes find posting to be therapeutic, I guess.

As far as the JW religion goes, I'd agree with H.L. Mencken that it (religion in general) "has been a curse to mankind — that its modest and greatly overestimated services on the ethical side have been more than overcome by the damage it has done to clear and honest thinking." I feel this applies extraordinarily to the JW religion.

So what are you getting out of it? You should realize you're going directly against instructions from your leadership, right? How do you resolve that in your mind?

If you don't want to spell it out for everyone to see, PM me. I'd really like to know. Or explain it for us all and perhaps some would understand your motives better.

• poopsiecakes
  • Spade
    Spade

It's entertaining.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Spade: "It's entertaining."

You mean like your posts about chronology? That's entertaining? Sounds every bit as exciting as Radiative Transfer Equations.

Villabolo

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Here we are now. Entertain us.

Smells like teen spirit......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUavMTrW0Aw

That comment basically tells me that YOU don't even believe the crap you cut-and-paste.

• Spade
    Spade

For me; it's interesting to challenge opposing viewpoints. Why ask why? If the ambiguity bothers you drink an alcoholic beverage.

• Spade
    Spade

Everyone aside from dgp trashed my thread.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes Humanity will. As it has a thousand times in history.

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

Um how did I trash your thread? Just because you refuse to look at the white dragons doesn't it make it less true...

Besides humanity already made one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzjaJy1BNu8&feature=related

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit