THEME AND CREDITS...

FADE IN:
    EXT. ERIE HOSPITAL FOR THE CRIMINALLY INSANE - DAY
    CAMERA MOVES THROUGH a tangled jungle of razor wire, finally COMING
    INTO VIEW of a foreboding, fortress-like old institution, surrounded by
    towers and gun turrets. Screaming and horrible laughter is heard from
    within...

CLOSE ON a sign that reads "Erie Hospital for the Criminally Insane"
    ... This is where the worst killers and psychos go.

INT. CONFERENCE ROOM - CONTINUOUS
    THE CAMERA PANS THE EXPRESSIONLESS FACES of the REVIEW BOARD as
    CASANOVA FRANKENSTEIN sits across from them. Dressed in an
    immaculately tailored prison smock (with "Casanova" exquisitely
    embroidered above the pocket), he sits contritely as DOCTOR EMMET
    BIERCE, the hospital's fatherly Chief of Psychiatry, presents his case.

BIERCE No one can deny the horrendous nature of Mr.
    Frankenstein's crimes, but in the twenty years
    he has been with us, I have never seen a
    patient turn his energies to more productive
    use.

CASANOVA, the picture of remorse and repentance.

BIERCE Just look at his accomplishments... three
    volumes of poetry, two rock operas, a sculpture
    garden, four romance novels... and who can
    forget his touching portrayal of Billy Bigelow
    in our all-psychotic production of
    "Carousel"...

ON SEVERAL OF THE BOARD getting misty eyed at the memory of that
    brilliant performance...

BIERCE Directed by our own Doctor Anabel Leek.

ON DOCTOR ANABEL LEEK, the hospital's icily beautiful, ultra cool, top
    shrink.

A moment later Casanova addresses them... His manner is charming,
    sincere, his voice soft, filled with emotion. He is a master of
    seduction.

Thanks

[url= http://www.ecigarette.org/]http://www.ecigarette.org/ [/url]
  • WTWizard
    WTWizard

Realistically, a person should get the best job they are able to do. The "best" may include more pay, but being able to utilize their capacities most efficiently is more important. If they really enjoy their work, that is going to help them get very good at it, and make it more rewarding for them even than a good paycheck. For some, this will be physical labor--but many others would be better off working on computers or doing things with great technical challenges.

It's bad enough that regulations prevent people from ever starting businesses in areas they would like--and those damn 1099 forms are part of the reason (along with a tax code designed to protect lousy companies from competition that would force them to get better). But, when you start throwing in religious rules against college or certain types of employment that would have been fulfilling or well-paying (or both), you create additional problems. That is the main reason so many witlesses are in physical labor, and are not able to make ends meet.

And this means not being able to expand. Very often the witlesses already have window washing businesses (I wonder how many of them cheat on their tax forms). But, that slows down when cold weather arrives. They could easily add money by getting into the professional Christmas decorating business--at a time when their window washing business is dead. A home job can run from $250 for the simplest light installations on up to $1,400 to more common installations, and up. Yet, the witlesses are not allowed to participate in that because the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger won't let them. Bad enough they need permission from the IRS to expand--now they also need permission from the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery as well.

I don't know what they are going to do when the whole system collapses--and I mean the toilet paper dollar, not the world as the witlesses know it. Last I knew, you don't pay for window washing in gold or silver. And, if it came to that, I am sure most businesses and homeowners would be wise to invest in a ladder and squeegee, and take the time to do it themselves. I already have a 6-foot extension ladder (which I bought last fall to assist me in putting up professional-looking Christmas decorations). That will suffice if you have a 1-story home. Larger homes demand a good extension ladder. A nice sturdy pole with a squeegee and mop will help reach those top windows. And, when the dollar becomes worthless, you are going to have better uses for your silver and gold than paying some witless to clean your damn windows.

Which is not good for their businesses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit