I JUST GOT CRISIS OF CONSCIENCE!!

by terafera 16 Replies latest jw friends

• terafera
    terafera

I just got back from Barnes and Nobles... I finally got it!! Woohoo!!

I may not see you guys for a while... I cant wait to read it.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Tera,

I was holed up for about a week reading that book. Couldn't keep my nose out of it. Have fun!

Andi

• Beans
    Beans

Terafera: Holy sheep shit,I just ordered it today they don`t stock it in any of the book stores.Let me know how it is!And I ordered Apocalypse Delayed yesterday.
    Beans

• voltaire
    voltaire

I was so paranoid that I drove about 30 minutes to a suburban library every few days for about 2 weeks. I told my wife it was a real beautiful library(which was the truth). Have fun. Be prepared to be blown away!

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Be prepared to go thru some very strong emotions.

• DB
    DB

Six, you hit the nail on the head. I just read the two chapters that were displayed on another thread recently, and, yes, strong emotions indeed.

• felix a
    felix a

I have to agree with sixofnine... be prepared... I definitely recomend both of Ray's books and Jim Pentons as well.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Jim and his book in some ways meant more to me than Rays at the time of reading it.

Having served at the headquarters, reading Ray's books was like having some cleaner being used to help bring everything into focus. Events and other things that I had heard hints and allusions about were flushed out. Conclusions that I had reached about the beliefs of Jehovahs Witnesses were confirmed.

Let me say enjoy... And to anyone who hasn't read them, please find the time to do so.

felix a

"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"
    Swift

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

terafera
    I was going to order it from Amazon.com. Did you have Barnes &Noble order it for you or did they just happen to have it??
    plm

• larc
    larc

Folks,

If you want to order a book directly from Ray, do a search on Commentary Press, and you will find his books listed, plus several others.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

COC and ISOCF are essential reading these days for any Dub wishing to get a real insight on things.

So many thousands of freed victims shall be forever grateful to Ray Franz.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit