Gaddafi Proclaims Obama As His "Friend"!!!

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Now, isn't that special??

• james_woods
    james_woods

He may not have many friends right about now...

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Gaddafi is a social psychopathic delusional lying dictator that perceives himself being put into a corner now,

fighting for his own personal well being by destroying others.

If he was the one thats been ordering the shooting and bombing of the protesters within the country ,

if caught and removed from power he would face charges of genocide against the people of Libya, similar in the way

Saddam Hussein was charged and we all know what happened to him.

• minimus
    minimus

Well at least he knows who's in his corner.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This guy is a terrorist who orchestrated the bombing of the airliner in Lockerbie Scotland back in 1988.

How he never got charged for this murder of innocent people is still surprising to this day.

Many countries even know of this such as the US and Britain.

The only thing that got him off from persecution was the fact that he paid out millions to the families that lost their family members

in the attack.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

LIBYA: Defected justice minister claims Kadafi ordered Lockerbie bombing, says Libyan leader's days are numbered

Comments ( 2 ) ( 28 ) ( 19 ) February 24, 2011 | 6:40am

Report-ex-minister-says-gadhafi-ordered-lockerbie-2011-02-23_l Libya's former Justice Minister Mustafa Mohamed Abud Jalil, who defected and joined the opposition, made some startling revelations in an interview with a Swedish newspaper in the Libyan city of Beida on Wednesday.

According to Jalil, the embattled Libyan leader Moammar Kadafi personally ordered the bombing of Pan Am flight 103, an event known as the Lockerbie bombing, in 1988, which killed 270 people when the plane exploded above the community of Lockerbie in Scotland.

"I have information that is one hundred percent sure that Gaddafi is behind the tragedy at Lockerbie," Jalil told the Swedish daily Expressen (link in Swedish). "It is nothing that I think -- it is something that I know and am 100 percent sure about."

Jalil said Kadafi instructed officers from the security services and Abdelbaset Ali Magrahi, the convicted Libyan bomber who was released from prison in Scotland on compassionate grounds in 2009, to bomb the plane.

Click here for an interactive map locating protests in the Arab world "He gave the orders to intelligence officers and to Magrahi (the bomber) to carry out the Lockerbie deed," he said.

Aside from ordering the bombing, Kadafi also played a key role in getting Maghrahi back home to Libya two years ago, according to Jalil.

"He did his best to get back the offender for the terrorist attack from Scotland to Libya. Magrahi is one of the few people who has the key to the riddle. The answer to the riddle is that Gaddafi gave the orders," he said.

• beksbks
    beksbks

He also said Al Qaeda is putting hallucinogenic pills in the morning coffee of the protesters............

• james_woods
    james_woods
    He also said Al Qaeda is putting hallucinogenic pills in the morning coffee of the protesters............

And, that all foreign press are members of the Al Qaeda...and, that it is all happening because of "illegal immigrants" - EDIT to add: and here I used to think that Kim Jong Il was acting crazy.

• minimus
    minimus

He's a great friend.

• beksbks
    beksbks

I wonder if he has syphilis or something. Brain gone.

edited to add that I was talking about Gadhafi, not Minimus

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit