I am a daddy!

by dedalus 34 Replies latest jw friends

• dedalus
    dedalus

My daughter was born at 9:05am Tuesday morning. She's a skinny little thing, 7 pounds 5 ounces, with a shock of black hair, her father's chin, her mother's eyes, and a fetish for sucking on fingertips that neither of us recognize in ourselves.

I'll post pictures when I have them up somewhere ... meanwhile, Foxy and I are trying to catch as much sleep as possible, which is precious little sleep at all. But it is so, so worth it ...

Dedalus

• Valentine
    Valentine

YAYYYYYYYY ((ded foxy,new baby))))))))))))
    Best wishes to the new Mom and Dad on the new family addition!!! luv To all! Tina

Todays Affirmation:
    The complete lack of evidence is the surest sign that the conspiracy is working.

• GinnyTosken
    GinnyTosken

Congratulations, Dedalus! (and Foxy, too!)

I think this baby girl picked a fine set of parents.

Ginny

• Celia
    Celia

CONGRATULATIONS

Yes, i remember....The first 2 months were really hard, practically no sleep....
    but it is worth it, as you say !

• expatbrit
    expatbrit

Congratulations!

Get the "My Book of Bible Stories" out!

Expatbrit

• Princess
    Princess

Congrats dedalus! She shares a birthday with Venice!

Princess

• rem
    rem

Congrats, Dedalus! (or should that be DADalus?)

I'm so happy for you and Foxy. You must be running on fumes from lack of sleep. The last few days must have been pretty hectic for you guys. I can't even imagine how powerful a feeling it must be at the birth of your first child!

I just got your email - thanks! I'll be getting back to you.

Take good care of that baby, Pops! And celebrate with a good cigar!

rem

"We all do no end of feeling, and we mistake it for thinking." - Mark Twain
  • VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Jealousy comes to mind. Cluck cluck cluck.

Congrats. What did you decide to call bub? Bet she's a beauty.

Did I mention cluck, cluck cluck

• Undecided
    Undecided

Hi Dedalus,

I hope she brings you as much joy as my daughters have to me. Your life will never be the same, especially when you get older and really appreciate what she will bring to your life. Congratulations to you and your wife. Little girls will always have a special meaning for you when she grows up and leaves home. Enjoy.

Ken P.

• patio34
    patio34

Oh happy days! Congratulations!

Get all the sleep you can :-D

"It's easier to put on slippers than to carpet the world." (from "Stuart Saves His Family")

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit