Audio: WatchTower Teaching - Jesus will destroy people with mohawks

by kurtbethel 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

In this talk, Has Babylons Judgment Hour Arrived, James Reed claims that Jesus will destroy people with mohawks, large belt buckles and colored hair, and not allow them into his kingdom.

This religion is getting nuttier and nuttier as it slips further into irrelevance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhztkkyOqHI

• baltar447
    baltar447

When was this talk given?

• kurtbethel
  • VM44
    VM44

Not "dressing like the world"?

The Watchtower wants people to dress like conservative business people.

And what determines "conservative dress"? ....the world!

So this "brother" says Jehovah will destroy people if they do not dress in the manner that "the world" considers conservative!

Does that make sense?

Jesus and Jehovah do not care how large a belt buckle a person wears, but The Watchtower does.

• JRK
    JRK

The Mohawks didnt work out too well for Native Americans. God hated them too. He can be a real bastard.

JK

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

"Jesus, when he's destroying people, will he be able to identify us? Can he?

Not with a Mohawk and an enormous belt buckle. See, we may laugh, but it's serious."

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

Judgmental buffoons.....

• fedup
    fedup

Let's see, who would I rather hold company with? A kid with a mohawk and big belt buckle? or a self-appointed prick that thinks he's judge and gets off on saying that Jesus will kill everyone at his command?

How incredibly stupid some jw's are when they're on a platform with a microphone.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

oh my - I've had pink hair, red hair, black, blond, brunette, blue, purple - I'm done for.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Yeah, LouBelle. You are toast at the Big 'A'. Know any good refuge? The Berg? Deerhorn? Your choice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit