The end of Cellulite???

by VioletAnai 17 Replies latest jw friends

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Girls,

By far one of the best teachings of jw's is the one of growing to perfection. No more cellulite!!! No more unsightly unsightly's. Woohoo.

Just a quick question on the side - for jw's - do any of you feel that when you associate with others or attend kh, you're gunna be a stumbling block for these people. Nah? Just me? Ho hum. I always feel like I'm gunna shake someone's faith to the ground just by opening my mouth. Celtic, you'll be happy to hear that one.

Ok, good day to all. Keep safe
    Vi

• Celtic
    Celtic

If only I could find the answer to the cure of cellulite, this crossed my mind a few years ago, if only!!

Every woman on the planet would love me and I'd be an instant billionaire.

One very desirable bachelor.

Perhaps a placebo?

Peace to you yam balmpot.

Celty

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

Us females will be "perfect", huh? To be perfect, I suppose, cellulite would not fit into the picture.

Well, in order to declare something perfect, there needs to be a STANDARD of perfection. That is, ONE standard. So,then, one would surmise in the new order, everyone will look the same. Same body type, same hair color, same eye color, same height, same weight, etc.

Just like in dog shows, each breed has it's own standard of perfection. Each characteristic of a particular breed is noted, and when being shown, they are measured against that standard. The dog closest to the standard, wins.

So, when I read about perfection being applied to humans, particularly women, I feel compelled to comment. I seems that there certainly cannot be ONE standard.

So, when the WTS speaks of everyone being perfect after Jehovah's Mass Murder, I only have one thing to say to them:

KISS MY CELLULITE COVERED ASS!!!!!

Andee
    No offense Violet. Just needed to get that off my imperfect chest .

You can take a whore to water, but you can't make her think-Dorothy Parker

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

andee

you rock!

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

No offense taken GDW. Though being compared to a dog at a show? Not sure if I'd win pedigree, I'm a bitsa after all!!!

I'm very body conscious, what 20-something who's completely self-involved isn't? The media drums in us that we must be perfect, so I guess I'm just a wishful thinker!

Don't we all have our own ideas of perfection anyways? No doubt about it, we can be a dumarse lot sometimes. Brains, bod, bucks, that's all I'm asking for.

• Celtic
    Celtic

PLH I've heard your fairly good at rocking too?

• Geordie
    Geordie

Hmmmmm.
    Not wanting to change the subject but,
    How long and wide would a penis be?
    What are the perfect breasts?
    What is the perfect distance between the eyes?
    Would we even recognise each other after we have been made "perfect."
    Would we all be exactly the same?

Just a few of my thoughts on the issue of......

THE IMMACULATE PERFECTION.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Like I said, we all have our own varying opinions on what we think is perfection. I won't go into the sometimes smutty, sometimes boring details of the kind of guy I'm after or the kind of girl I'd like to be, but I would love a stable life, a childhood, Elle's legs, no more tears, good health, peace, end to human cruelty, not such an addictive personality, the list goes on. Like I said, boring, but that would be perfection to me.

• Celtic
    Celtic

Marry me VA? I'll take you on.

• VioletAnai
    VioletAnai

Oow, a proposal. Yes, yes, yes. But could you be faithful my dear? Would you mind if my fickle heart changes her idea of perfection in, lets say, 5 years. It's pretty much a predictable cycle for me.

Then there's the discussion of what we can get up too. What's naughty to you, might not be naughty to me. Even if I was a god-fearing person, I'm just not nice enough to be sugar and lace in the sack. Oh, too much info.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit