Muslim President and Jehovah's Witnesses...

by Snoozy 10 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Well I guess I don't keep up on the JW news like I should.....

In talking with my friend that has been disfellowshipped about the religion and it's falsehoods (Lies)..she stated that the JW's are saying that the witnesses claimed beforehand that we would have a black muslim as president (they claim Obama is) and it would be a sign of the nearing of Armageddon..so when Obama got to be predisent they see this as a fulfillment of this prophecy of theirs..so they must be the right religion...

Help! How would you answer this?

Snoozy

• dgp
    dgp

Rolling in the floor, laughing?

This is one of the times when I truly regret not having the wonderful smiley icons Poopsiecakes finds somewhere.

• minimus
    minimus

Why yes. He's the first Muslim/Christian President.

• frigginconfused
    frigginconfused

Should Gods people be so racist that having a black president mean the end is near? And I thought him being muslim was something the media slandered him with. He claims to be chirstian dont he?

• dgp
    dgp

Does it really take a prophet to predict that ANYONE would be elected president, provided he were NOT someone in the party of George W. "I INVADED IRAK AND BLEW IT BIG TIME" Bush?

ROFLMAOL....

Hillary being the other option?

ROLFLMAOL.....

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

President Obama is Christian. He doesn't claim to be. We don't around saying that white face Bush claimed to be Christian(not in the same sense). This must be Witness urban legend. The WT would not state he is Moslem. President Obama has never been a Moslem. He was born in the United States in the state of Hawaii. His birth documents have been validated by Republican officials.

With six degrees of separation, I am certain that George Washington, John Adams, Thomas jefferson, James Madison, Abraham Lincoln have Moslem relatives. Being related to Moslems does not make these U.S. Presidents either Moslem or foreign born.

The racism is so blatant. Only Witnesses tend to be ignorant. Maybe it is massive ignorance. I am utterly furious with people who know better but play demoguage. Obama was elected fairly and squarely. This day was inevitable. I respected the office of President even under the tenure of George Bush. Republic extremists need to respect the office, too. You have your chance at the next election.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

At least I got one half way intelligent answer...

Snoozy

• designs
    designs

snoozer- JWs never claimed that....somebody's doing crack.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

designs, I agree, just wanted to see if anyone else heard anything like that. I need to get her to elaborate on it. As a former witness I do think she is affected mentally by it all. She was one that really suffered by her JW Mom..

Snoozy

I just also wanted to add that since our last meet up she has taken all her literature and left it on the Kingdom Hall front porch..Her and her girlfriend waited until everyone came out to see what they did. She said the witnesses were going through the boxes like a bunch of vultures..

I told her she could have sold them on E Bay as she hasd a lot of the older publications..

Snoozy

• average joe
    average joe

That is not a Jehovah's witness teaching. Sounds like something i would hear a church pastor say though.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit