6. Karachi, Pakistan

7. Douala, Cameroon

8. Tehran, Iran

9. Dakar, Senegal

10. Colombo, Sri Lanka

This is from Yahoo

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I agree with Melbourne being a good place to live. Only thing is the price of real estate - they'll be as bad as Sydney if they're not careful.

And apart from the dull grey skies during winter, it's not a bad place to live.

• St George of England
    St George of England

Next to the 20 cities listed above it would be interesting to put the majority religion of each of these places!!!

(It may give some indication of why these places are where they are on the list)

George

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

Without a doubt, Melbourne is a great place to live, always features in the top 3 every year and was #1 for a few years running. And yes BP, the price of real estate is getting over the top, will be worse than Sydney soon. As for the grey skies, Crowded House did write & dedicate the song "4 Seasons in 1 Day" to Melbourne ;-)

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

I thought that song was about Auckland!

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

FSP - Nope, about Melbourne, most of Crowded House songs were written about/inspired of Melbourne suburbs - St Kilda, Sth Yarra (where I used to see Neil Finn a fair bit), Elwood....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_Seasons_in_One_Day

And hey, enjoyed your clip on the cool card trick as well........ From the funniest Comedy Festival in the world!

Cheers, Matty

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

yeah I had a feeling it really wasn't about Auckland, but hell it's like that there some days LOL

Had 2 seasons here in brissy today: dry & wet

• Mattieu
    Mattieu

So I saw on the news re the Fevola story. Great pics of Brissy on the news when doing a live cross this morning, yet on the 6PM News, looked like a live cross to a rain forest storm in South America!

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

That's Queensland.

Tourism been hit really hard this season with all the flooding, storms etc

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

(((((Matty))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thought you'd been stolen by aliens or something! You gotta watch travelling those country roads

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit