Tonight on Glenn Beck Is Not Allowing Me To Post A Comment

by NewChapter 15 Replies latest social current

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

But I'll just say this. Beck will be frenching that guy in the green room.

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Who cares?

BTS

• superpunk
    superpunk

I think you have to submit your answers on a chalkboard.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter
    Who cares?

Me obviously. Silly question.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Glenn doesn't want you to use Google. Google is evil.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Ew, why do you want to make a comment to that guy?

I wanted to kick him in the balls when he said he families of 9/11 victims were "whining" but then I realized anyone who would say that has none.

Does he say this crap just for ratings or does he really believe the puke that spews from his upper orifice?

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Does he say this crap just for ratings or does he really believe the puke that spews from his upper orifice?

That is the million dollar question. Most disturbing is there is such an avid and loyal audience for it. I mean, even if a conspiracy managed to form here and there, this guy's theories are simply unsupportable. He manages connect a WORLDWIDE web of Communists (traditionally anti-religious), Muslims, Government efforts to encourage healthy eating, Egypt, and I don't know what else because I just can't follow the guy.

As if all these factions could get along well enough to hatch some secret, intricate plot. And even if they did, as if he had the intelligence and skill to unearth it. I noticed that MSNBC has been calling him out quite a bit lately, and exposing his gibberish. They always did, but it seems to be getting more intense. I think he is having trouble with his sponsers too. We'll have to wait to see how he does in the near future.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Glen is a "D"

and publicity Whore!!

That being said..............

• NewChapter
  • mindmelda
    mindmelda

Gee, I thought the John Burke Society had pretty much had its heyday in the 50s.

And yes, encouraging people to eat their veggies is so insidious. As a child, I believed my mother was involved in some horrible conspiracy to get me to eat beets by mentioning those awful, starving Communist kids in China.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit