Tonight on Glenn Beck. The anti-Christ is Muslim.

by villabolo 19 Replies latest social current

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Rachel Maddow's clip on the subject

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#41674753

• villabolo
    villabolo

Thanks for the link Purps.

Rachel Maddow on Glenn Beck: "...one of the deeper, more fecund cesspools of conspiracy theories..."

Villabolo

• suenott63
    suenott63

I personally detest hatred of any kind and as for ex jdubs we all know whats its like to be led down the garden path. Many muslims are misled including those that have commited the atrocities we have seen since 911 . However in my experience I have met and been close friends with muslims, in fact i lived in turkey for a year and was always treated with respect and friendliness. I also when i split from my wife was put up by a friend and his lovely family(all muslims) they would not exept any money for my board for 3 months and I will alway be endepted to them for thier hospitality.

The best way to do away with predudice is by education and to travel and experience other cultures first hand. We will then see we are really not that different and should develop a respect for our fellow man.

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

A little bump for Babaloo and Purplesofa

Rachel Maddow's clip on the subject

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26315908/#41674753

• villabolo
    villabolo

Dark Head, or is it Iron Side?

"A little bump for Babaloo and Purplesofa

Rachel Maddow's clip on the subject"

I don't mind being bumped up one bit but didn't Purplesofa post that same link? Why the redundancy?

Do you happen to agree with the idea, obviously being ridiculed by Rachel Madddow, that Obama is the Antichrist.? If so, please let us know. You may, perhaps, even want to start your own thread on that earth shaking subject.

By the way, you who have criticized other posters spelling, are still in the habit of not putting periods at the end of your sentences.

Villabolo

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Why are there so many people in this world that are nucking futs??

• villabolo
    villabolo

MeanMrMustard: "Why are there so many people in this world that are nucking futs??"

My theory is that once our brains evolved to a certain level of complexit,y there was a lot more that could go wrong with it. The more complicated something is, the more it's likely to malfunction.

Gwenn Dreck is a recovered alcoholic, and heavy alcohol consumption damages the brain. It stays damaged even after one stops drinking.

Villabolo

• Iron Head
    Iron Head

Dark Head, or is it Iron Side?

"A little bump for Babaloo and Purplesofa

Rachel Maddow's clip on the subject"

I don't mind being bumped up one bit but didn't Purplesofa post that same link? Why the redundancy?

Do you happen to agree with the idea, obviously being ridiculed by Rachel Madddow, that Obama is the Antichrist.? If so, please let us know. You may, perhaps, even want to start your own thread on that earth shaking subject.

By the way, you who have criticized other posters spelling, are still in the habit of not putting periods at the end of your sentences.

Villabolo

It was Dark Side. It's now Iron Head

I bumped your thread as a favor to you and Purps

I try to avoid putting periods at the end of my comments. Sometimes I err

Gwenn Dreck is a recovered alcoholic, and heavy alcohol consumption damages the brain. It stays damaged even after one stops drinking.

WOW

How do you not laugh when you look in the mirror?

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Every notice how Villabroho is an expert at EVERYTHING?

It's simply amazing!

• Sam Whiskey
    Sam Whiskey

Villabroho at work! It's amazing how he know's so much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit