Be Faithful in what is Least...OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!

by laverite 10 Replies latest jw friends

• laverite
    laverite

I don't know if people have already discussed this on here yet or not, but this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kZvkDuL-_8&NR=1

shows what will happen to those who do not follow the rules and regs that the Watchtower Bible and Real Estate Corp have pulled out of their arses...er...figured out through careful Bible examination and scriptual insight. You know, like wearing a goatie or eating a piece of birthday cake.

The Watchtower Corp. has lovingly provided us all these rules and regs. This video gives us the images (and music) we need to get ourselves in line before it's too late. Be warned. Be VERY warned.

• teel
    teel

Lol funny video. I am not entirely sure if the user KingdomHallOfJWs is pro- or anti-JW. There's always that slight hint of ridicule in all of his videos.

• baltar447
    baltar447

LOL

• laverite
    laverite

Hopefully people are taking this stern warning to heart.

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

I was trying to explain to my (Catholic-raised) Missus that what made the first video so freakin' funny was how DEAD-ON it was....

• laverite
    laverite

It's funny, Ex-Dub MS, non-JWs just don't get it. In this case, it really does take one to know one.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Ha Ha! Love the blood bag exploding at 1:22 on the person getting a transfusion. Great!

• factfinder
    factfinder

That is so true! I better get back to the kh before it is too late! (I'm on my way!)

That ending was great! thanks!

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

That was awesome.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I love his videos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit