Welcome back Vampy

by mamalove 14 Replies latest jw friends

• mamalove
    mamalove

Forgive me if you have been awakened from your hiatus for a while. Nice to see you postin' again! ((HUGS)) to all! Mwah!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

Umm...... thanks mamalove.

I do appreciate my friends (and fans(?)) here and I love you all. I'm grateful that people here have noticed my appearances and absences. Also, I have been peeking in from time to time. I needed a break and I had to do things. This place can get really nutty. (Like inmates running the assylum...)

I'm not an attention w***e, really. I'm simply not inclined to announce my comings and goings and there are many others here who do the same.

I'd like to give a shout out to some of my friends who also aren't here ATM: Darth plagueis, cognizant dissident and Hadit. I miss you guys.

V665V665

PS: In memory of other posters who are MIA... http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/social/current/199036/1/Missing-posters-of-JWN

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yes Vamp, I miss my Darth plagueis

I consider Vamp , Elderelite, and Darth the " Boiler room Boys"

Where I used to work at the guys used to take breaks in the boiler room

and sneak a drink.

Please come back Plagueis, I don't care what name you come back as just come back

• flipper
    flipper

Hey Vampy, yeah good to see you back here posting ! I've missed your intelligent and thought provoking posts ! Don't leave again or we might have to suck your blood ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome back.

• tec
    tec

Welcome back,

Tammy

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

Vamp, what are you doing back here?

You should be in a strip-joint, getting the circulation going in that bloodless body of yours!

• VampireDCLXV
    VampireDCLXV

@wasblind

It's really too bad that we don't see darthie HERE anymore but at least I can keep tabs on him on Facebook. I still don't understand why he can't log in. Maybe something like what happened to Mouthy maybe... ((((((wassie))))))

@flipper

I had my reasons for taking a break and I had my reasons for coming back. Even when I'm missing, I'm not gonna be totally gone...

@leavingwt

Hi yourself. I know you posted something on another thread about yours truly, so it wouldn't be right for me to ignore ya. It would be a bit of a snub...

@tec

I missed you too, Tammy girl! ((((((tec)))))) It was nice of you to PM me while I was away. You know that I was checking in.

@transhuman68

Funny that you're here on this thread but thanks anyway. I don't waste my money on that crap. I can't indulge myself on overpriced beer and boobs...

• beksbks
    beksbks

Yes indeed, welcome back VampireDCLXV

• I quit!
    I quit!

I wondered where you went. Nice to see you posting again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit