How Dare The Organization!!!

by minimus 22 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

How dare these people!

They pretty much force you to pioneer, not pursue a good education, become a "servant" to their whims!

They don't want you accepting overtime at work because stupid meetings and door knocking is more important.

They accept pedophiles in their midst more than they accept anyone that questions their authority!

They micro-manage the love lives of millions of Witnesses and even discourage having children whenever they feel like it!

They speak against all others that do not believe exactly as they teach. They judge people in ever minute way and even their own "exemplary ones" can never totally please their masters.

They suck!

• VIII
    VIII

Because it's a C-U-L-T.

High Control Group.

Take your pick.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

You say it well Minimus

In reality there are many religious cults out there, just as controlling and oppressive as the JWS.

God is seen as power and control in men's eyes.

Many of these other religious groups also say that they are god's solemnly guided ones.

Not only do the masters of the WTS control the lives of 7 million people they also control

the enormous amount of money they took from them, estimated now over a billion dollars world wide. $$$

• RebeccaChi
    RebeccaChi

They should keep discouraging their followers to have children. No one deserves to be born into that cult!

• minimus
    minimus

Babies born in the cult = "growth".

• minimus
    minimus

They discourage 2 door cars. They make people decide to "get their time in" or help the elderly. They trivialize people who are ill by telling them to remedy their situation by simply "doing more" in the field, at meetings, in study.

• Ex-Dub MS
    Ex-Dub MS

You know, the funny thing about the 'Ah coulda been a rich, money making (fill in the blank) but ahhhh gave it ALLLLL up for Je-HOE-vers' group is that they can almost never prove they were offfered that lucrative job/NBA contract/seven-album record deal they 'sacrificed.'

It relieves them of the burden, time and expense of actually SUCCEEDING at anything.

Think about it. It's a great self-acquittal while pushing that mop.

-S.

• minimus
    minimus

Ex, great point!

• Balsam
    Balsam

My then husband and went into the witnesses and totally trusted them. I look back now and wonder why we were so trusting, when we distrusted so much around us? My ex-husband and his new wife continue in the witnesses. I left him and the religion and got my son's out but it seems so utterly stupid that I blindly trusted them for nearly 30 years of my life. There is simply no sound reason to have trusted any of it.

It is so clear now isn't it Minimus?

• minimus
    minimus

We needed to stay out for it all to sink in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit