This is the freakiest thing I've ever seen

by just n from bethel 20 Replies latest jw friends

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

http://www.jwbrothers.org/videos/1684/

Title edited, per posting guidelines. Scully

• journey-on
    journey-on

Couldn't get through it. The brother cleaning the toilet in a shirt and tie was just too much. (Plus...no offense....but I don't like the expresion "gayest thing". I'm trying to teach the children in my life that's demeaning to a segment of people and like the word "retard" is unacceptable in my presense.)

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Wow. Watching that video might just wake someone in the cult up.

Horrific

• beksbks
    beksbks

I agree with JO. Offensive term. My kids (and their friends when at my house) knew better than to use it.

• jay88
    jay88

Wow, the word gay is not longer PC.

Perhaps he should have Labeled the thread: This is the justin bieberish thing I've ever seen.

• beksbks
    beksbks

So what he is saying is that this is the merriest, happiest thing he's ever seen?

A vocabulary is a terrible thing to waste.

• journey-on
    journey-on

Yeah, beks, I re-thought my "counsel" to him for about two seconds. I thought, "maybe he meant 'happified'"......nahhhh.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

beksbks said:

I agree with JO. Offensive term. My kids (and their friends when at my house) knew better than to use it.

What your kids know better than to use a totally acceptable and accepted word in the english language?

Homosexuals use it in Gay Pride parades(marches).

People that are happy may express feeling "gay". So you won't let your kids use it huh?

beksbks also said:

So what he is saying is that this is the merriest, happiest thing he's ever seen?

A vocabulary is a terrible thing to waste.

you know if you look under the word "gay" in the Websters New world college dictionary, definition number 4 states "wanton;licentious"

Maybe he meant it in that way. Not trying to answer for him but this rubs me the wrong way when someone acts like a word thats been around for ages is now all of a sudden no longer tolerable.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

they look all gay to me.

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

I agree with cyberjesus. It's gayer than a tree filled with birds.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit