No chance of going back now!!

by sinis 7 Replies latest jw friends

• sinis
    sinis

Well, it was hard but after a few years my sig other is pretty much out. We celebrate the holidays, and they are very enjoyable. I was shocked, though, that last night she pulled out a lottery scratch card!! So, we sat there together and scratched off the numbers (bingo card) and though we did not win the jackpot ;) she did win three dollars, and the card was bought for two. Ah, the good times...

• four candles
    four candles

You're on a roll now!!!! next thing it'll be getting drunk on the proceeds!!!!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Congrats. You take victories of all sizes. While my wife is not out, I like to take her to the multiplex theater so we can pay for one movie and theater-hop and "steal" another movie on a different screen. I would pay, but the fact that she likes to feel like she got away with something makes me go along.

• nolongerwaiting
    nolongerwaiting

How nice for you.

NLW's wife

• yourmomma
    yourmomma

its funny, one of the things i do is play lottery. i dont even know why i like it, i know its impossible to win. its just like a big FU every time i buy a card i guess. its odd.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

One step at a time. That's all it takes.

Don't spend all your winnings at once

• nugget
    nugget

makes you feel warm all over. It is great when you are out together you can cope with pretty much anything they throw at you.

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

I agree buying a lottery ticket is just one of those FU moments I get a little kick out of too. Finally after almost six yrs of being out , my husband is starting to participate in little guilty pleasures .....he buys lottery tickets now, brings treats to work on his birthday and holidays ,and is getting more comfortable with me decorating for the holidays .Baby steps .......maybe one day he will even vote

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit