Open Letter To Jehovah's Witnesses

by Outaservice 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Gaila Noble, is that really you or is it someone just using your letter.

Anyway I read this about eight years ago, and now I can have it on my computer. I even called you up on the phone to tell you how much I like it.

If this is really you, here is a HUG and SOME KISSES.

• TheRecordCollector
    TheRecordCollector

Incredibly touching.

In MY case, more than you know.

And there's nothing I can do about it.

It hurts. Terribly. It brings tears to my eyes.

TRC

"The Greatest Of All Gifts Is Unconditonal Love"

• chester
    chester

Outaservice,

Thank you so much for posting that. It is a must read. It will be on the table for my wife to read in the morning.

I am going though a very emotional time in my life right now and this post hit very close to home for me. It was very touching.

Thanks again

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

Dear Friends,

Some have asked if it would be okay to copy this letter, and I'm sure Gaila would not mind, as it is an 'OPEN LETTER' in her own words.

Hopefully it will be encouraging and helpful to many who have or are going through similiar circumstances.

While I do not know Gaila personally, I would like to.

Outaservice

• Doc_jedd
    Doc_jedd

.............BRAVO!!!................Jedd

• freeborg
    freeborg

HOW TRUE

• outnfree
    outnfree

Very poignant, indeed!

Thanks for posting Gaila's beautiful sentiments, outa!

outn

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Goddamn, outa-I'm saving this and giving it to my father........THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashi

• sadiejive
    sadiejive

That was so moving. I am glad that this is an open letter. Hopefully this can reach many who haven't already welcomed these gentle people into their lives, and can serve as a warning to them and to those who have but may be already studying but haven't gotten baptized (such as myself). A real eye opener.

I don't think many realize the seriousness of getting involved in this religion. Many (once again...such as myself) in the beginning think of it as any other "church"....if you disagree with their teachings it's ok....or...if you change your mind and decide that this isn't for you then you can just go somewhere else. Unfortunately, unlike the other "christian" churches, you do NOT have this freedom with the WTS. I know, prior to coming here, I was completely unaware of the seriousness of this. It hadn't even occurred to me that I couldn't decide later on that this wasn't for me without possibly, even probably, losing my family. That is a very scary reality. Many, and probably even MOST, never find this out until it is too late.

Thanks again for sharing this.

Sadie

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

Outa-

Very beautifully done. I am going to send this to my mother. Thank you for posting it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit