GOVERNING BODY WIPED OUT IN FREAK ACCIDENT - what happens next?

by Lion Cask 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

So far the best answer is elderelite's.

I'll bring a six pack, and the dip.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Would be but a slight blow to the organization if the GB got whacked, for there would be 10 other

insidious assholes to take their place.

There are a lot of assholes in this big powerful cult that would love to sit at the throne of power to be sure .

They would most likely in-turn would say something like this is a test of your loyalty and faith to god's organization.

• sooner7nc
    sooner7nc

Add this to the story and it really becomes wonderful

"Apparently, the pilot had attached a Mk-54 "Davy Crockett" nuclear device under each wing. "We believe these might have added to the spar failure" stated a TSA employee who commented off the record. Fortunately, the blast was confined to the immediate vicinity of Watchtower headquarters, in fact only Watchtower buildings were affected. A stunned survivor who identified himself as "Brother Wacksalot" stated that he was intending to go back home to southern Kansas because as he put it, "We ain't got no more books to bind.", after which he promptly curled into the fetal position and laughed hysterically.

Now that's a story you can sink your teeth into.

• Lion Cask
    Lion Cask

Interesting that nobody's speculating this hypothetical being touted as a sure sign of the beginning of The End.

Also, if the GB is of such minor importance to the WTS that their complete loss would be like water off a duck, what's all the hoopla about?

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow...thats a good question Lioncask.

I dont know if I have a good answer for that one.

• Mary

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit