by compound complex 75 Replies latest jw friends

• compound complex
    compound complex

Do nice guys lose to bad boys?

[see advert. I'm afraid to look ...]

CC

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Please send all the nice guys my way. I'm tired of jerks who don't know how to treat a woman.

• highdose
    highdose

me too! what broken promises said

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

There is something "attractive" about "bad boys" for some women.

Maybe it the notion that they can "change him" or perhaps some subconcisous belief that they are not deserving of better or perhaps there is a fear of commitment that is subconcious.

Some guys are too nice and as the saying goes, you can't respect someone that kisses your ass.

Some women confuse the "arrogance" and inferiority complex of the badboy with confidence, most people do that in fact.

Some women like to be F****d rather than mad loved to, so there is that too.

Do nice guys always lose or finish last?

No, of course not.

But lets not confuse nice guys with wimps and total flops.

• TD
    TD

Men and women both seem to have unbelievably bad judgement when it comes to each other.

While the "jerk" might not win out every time, the jerks of the world are never lonely either.

• teel
    teel

Nice guys have self-imposed limits. Jerks are free to do anything - hence they can win a woman's heart much easier, by using tactics nice guys steer clear of.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I think women often confuse arrogance with confidence.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Some women do,Im sure.Not this woman.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The grass always looks greener......

The girls raised on the straight & narrow fear they are missing out on something, thus nothing more fun than to date a preacher's daughter. (I think most elder's daughers also qualified.)

• rocketman
    rocketman

I just read a USA article about changing attitudes among single people - it seems more guys are now interested in commitment, while women want more independence. It looks like things have done an almost-180 degree turn in that regard.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit