Part 3: The October Surprise!

by Amazing 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• terafera
    terafera

I'm waiting for the next installment!!

This is great... best story I've read in the longest!

I've never read a story that I could relate to so much...

Keep em coming! ....

• California Sunshine
    California Sunshine

I feel like I've climbed inside your mind.

great reading...

looking forward to the next chapter....

• cellomould
    cellomould

thanks again Amazing!

cellomould

"In other words, your God is the warden of a prison where the only prisoner is your God." Jose Saramago, The Gospel According to Jesus Christ

• Sunbeam
    Sunbeam

Brilliant writing, Amazing! Thanks.

You've shown how hard it is for JW's who have invested so much time, energy and emotion in the org to leave it. Even firm evidence that the WT is in error can be rejected in favour of the 'bigger picture' and the hope that things will change. And there's always that fear that Satan has had a hand in the doubting process!

This also helps to explain why I've got a 50-something JW mother-in-law (30+ years in) who refuses to 'see the light'.

God bless
    Sunbeam
    xxxx

• DIM
    DIM

excellent post

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I too am enjoying this series immensely.

It's of interest that you made the effort to read, read, and read some more to check it all out for yourself. This seems to be the key for anyone having qualms about the WTS. They need to make the effort to find out for themselves. This takes much time and, unfortunately, many do not take the time and are left as ghost-like members of the R&F.

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• 2SYN
    2SYN

Oh boy, that bus ride musta been FUN!!! You must have been about as comfortable as someone sitting on a cyclone fence

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit