What's Your Worst/Best Quality About You?

by minimus 27 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'd say my worst is sometimes I don't like to deal with important things and don't unless necessary.

My best quality (and there are so many that this may be difficult) is probably that I'm very perceptive regarding people.

What aboutchoo?

• watersprout
    watersprout

My worst i would have to say is my fiery temper!

My best is... ummmmm... i would have to say... *taps side of head with finger*... The way i find beauty in everything!

• minimus
    minimus

Passion is good!

• watersprout
    watersprout

That's a positive way of looking at it! lol..

• villabolo
    villabolo

I'm obsessive.

I'm obsessive.

Villabolo

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

My worst quality is putting things off,it goes along with my slow fade.

And I think my strength is loyalty,once you have me as friend,I'll be there for you no matter what. That's why I always get in trouble for talking to disfellowshipped people.

• Violia
    Violia

My best quality is I am forgiving , I really believe what the Bible says that if you do not show mercy you will have your judgment without mercy. I am also a fair person. I try very hard to be fair in all that I do. Fairness and mercy are my mantras. I am fairly perceptive about people too.

My worst quality is a bad temper, as I can not tolerate those who attitude is this" my life is good, screw everyone else". I am a reformer and activist and crusader at heart.

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

I would give you the shirt off of my back cuz that's what I do, but do not, and I repeat, do not cross me. My temper can be explosive. Just ask my husband.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Worst - I am an arrogant prick

Best, I am actually a good listener - and these two qualities may seem contracdictory but they are not

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I'd say my best quality is that I'm not judgemental and I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt. I try to live the adage "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." Also I try my best to treat people the way I would want them to treat me and I think I do that quite well.

I'd say my worst quality is that sometimes I'm not as self-confident as I want to be and I frustrate myself a little too easily.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit