Im New!

by Medina 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Medina
    Medina

Hello Everyone,

Have been a lurker for over a year, and a faded guy for over 2 years. 21 Years of age and enjoying the good life! Thanks for all your gents/ladies posts you make, some are funny, some are true, some are sad, I like em!

Question from my part, how do I change my profile picture?

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

hello and welcome...its not so easy to change it at the moment but Simon has a new site almost ready to be up and running so you can change it then easily.

Loz x

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

welcome long time lurker...

do shere your journey when you are ready

i for one would like to know how and WHY you started to fade at what? 19?

oz

• wobble
    wobble

Welcome Medina !

youv'e got a great life ahead of you !

I too would love to know what triggered your leaving, was it simply the restrictive rules of the WT ?

• bigmac
    bigmac

hi medina--i'm curious about your username--is there a significance?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome Medina! To change your pic go to Gravatar (Globally Recognized Avatar). I still haven't been able to get mine to work, though. I think I'm being shunned! A new format to this site is coming soon and I know it works on that.

edited to add: Sign up at Gravatar with the same email you used for this site. Also, when you edit your profile, make sure your "Display Name" is Medina (the same username you use here).

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Hi Medina,

My last meeting was somewhere around 2 years ago too. Welcome.

bigmac:-i'm curious about your username--is there a significance?

I was wondering the same thing!

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Hello there Medina!

• Ding
    Ding

Welcome!

• Medina
    Medina

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for all your kind responses. I am a dutch guy, faded when I was 19. My prime 3 reasons we're:

You dont learn anything with the JWs, its just a social club trying to do Gods bidding (WTs bidding). Most of them are dumb and naive.

They do inquisition on people who think for themselves.

They are, simply put, not Gods people. And not HS directed in ANY way.

The name Medina does not have anything to do with me being muslim of some kind. I had this Nickname for Online gaming since I was 14 Years Old, so I still Use it, yes I know its the city in Arabia, but it is also a City in Spain, called Medina Sidonia, and thats where Ive got the nickname from, Fleet Admiral of the Spanish Armada, the Count of Medina Sidonia.

Ill wait till the new website comes out, then Ill change some profile data.

I am free for 2 years, and its great! Although sometimes I do have some anger towards the WT and Pubs... But I think they deserve it, and Yes I was raised in (Too bad). This year we're my first Xmas and Birthday years! Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit