What do you think the witness are saying about the weather

by d 14 Replies latest jw friends

• d
    d

This is true because the Jw's seem to lack the fact that is just part of the natural earth cycle the earth is just evolving which does not mean the world is coming to an end.But to them it certainly does.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Probably - "How terrible; I won't be able to get my hours in this month!"

Remember the service is the most important thing in their life.

• journey-on
    journey-on

My neice will say things sometimes that connect the weather with the Big A. I just remind her of 1989 or some other year when it was much worse than this. Or if it's about the horrible economy, I'll mention how my parents survived the Great Depression when their parents had to cut old rubber tires to make soles for their shoes.

• d
    d

I agree journey-on things are much today than they were last century.Yes things may be bad but we could living in a country that is having political and civil unrest.Life for example Eygpt or Sudan or even Haiti where my family is from.

• SlipnSlide
    SlipnSlide

What I heard was that all of these weird weather conditions were proof that we were in the last days. The recent snow, the heatwaves, the changes in areas that either was hot or cool experienced weather that was not normal. The tsumami's, the brown-outs, etc., have given them the reason to rejoice more than usual.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit