You never get a second chance to make a first impression....

by Mr. Falcon 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mr. Falcon
    Mr. Falcon

...so here it goes...

My story is of no consequence. I've been reading a long time here and just wanted to say that you guys are all nuts. And I mean that in the highest form of complement. It's like that line from the movie Ran where the Fool says, "in a mad world only the mad are sane."

A lot of people in our position sit in a Kingdom Hall thinking "maybe I'M the crazy one for feeling this way", as if there is no one you can confide in and you feel all alone. Then you discover people who faced/are facing the same doubts and frustrations. I just wanted to say thanks for giving me a reason to hope again, something I haven't experienced in a long time.

That's all, I've prattled on too much already. As you were.

Yippie kay yay,

Mr. Falcon

• bohm
    bohm

Thanks and welcome :-).

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Welcome to the board, Mr.Falcon. I know what you mean, it is a feeling of relief to know there's others in our position. We're not crazy, we're just all too aware.

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

LOL

Now that is some nice first impression you have there Mr. Falcon

I like you already. :)

Welcome to the board!!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome!

• clarity
    clarity

Mr Falcon,

Welcome, hang around! Looking forward to hearing more of your story

My story is of no consequence

Don't be too sure about that ...

clarity

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Oh and your opening post reminded me of Matchbox 20's song unwell.

We're not crazy we're just a little unwell.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome Mr. Falcon.

I am glad you found us and that you have a reason to hope again. I don't feel your story is of no consequence. Each of us adds to the ever increasing voice that the Botchtower has issues and people need to be aware of them.

As Farkel has said, along with others, our stories need to be told. Looking forward to you sharing yours with us.

• Ding
    Ding

"I thought I was the only one..." is the refrain of MANY Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hello and a big welcome to you. What a lovely intro. I can identify too..its pretty much how I felt when I found this place. Look forward to hearing more from you.

Loz x

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit