I HATE THIS CULT!!!!!!!!!!!

by whatistruth 17 Replies latest jw friends

• clarity
    clarity

WhatisTruth

I hate the way 'those at the top' systematically & ruthlessly, bend the minds of their victims for their own ends!

They use up the gullible, so there are no dreams or individual thought left. And then they skip out. Skip out by pointing somewhere else when their foolish foretellings fail ....oh no, it's not their fault! Your fault, gods fault ... but certainly not the fault of the great leaders of the stupid watchtower! They skip out by taking Christ as Mediator all to themselves .... not yours anymore....you're left in the lurch, it's just for them.

Heaven is just for them. Christ's body & blood is just for them, which means salvation is - just - for - them!

Sorry, maybe next time I'll tell you how I really feel!!!!!!!!

clarity - of the duped class

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

I hate the cult too....I hear what you're saying Bro Dan but trust me if you've wasted so much of your life and lost too much and too many loved ones it can only be hate. I dont hate the people in there but I hate the cult itself for what it's done to me and my family and my life, and is still doing to so many others...and there's no forgiveness. Jesus hated the Pharisees...they misrepresented his father and I feel just as he did ...the cult has done more harm to Almighty God than good.

If I was to forgive such an evil cruel cult I would be denying myself justice in every way. I would be condoning them and I cant do that. I agree with I quit.

Evil people prosper when good people do nothing as the saying goes - for me that means having an active animosity to such a disgraceful cult.

Loz x

• brotherdan
    brotherdan
    trust me if you've wasted so much of your life and lost too much and too many loved ones it can only be hate.

I totally understand. I wasn't trying to condemn anyone. I've wasted my entire life in it. I was born-in. But listen to the divine words of Yoda:

“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Whatever...the cult has caused the suffering !! I'm prepared to ask God to forgive them but I cant and I dont want to.

Loz x

• brotherdan
    brotherdan

How could you hate these sexy beasts?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAB0upri3T0

• flipper
    flipper

I could have swore I saw a tattoo on Jaracz's arm ! LOL ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

that's a funny you tube made me laugh. will the seebears come out and eat me now? I hate the cult too! hate is a strong word and the pain is more directed to the CULT and not the people for me.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Maybe Prince will make governing body. He'd look pretty good up there with the rest of the boyz BD.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit