Judgment Day? For Lars & JCanon- Your Hero, Harold Camping.

by whereami 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• whereami
    whereami

"Throughout our history, religious leaders and organizations have claimed that their holy books provide accurate prophecies about the End Of The World. The examples shown in this video are (relatively) fringe organizations, but despite their overt activism and cult-like behavior, organizations like FamilyRadio.com provide a glimpse into what the more mainstream religions adhere to and believe.

Pastors, priests, apologists, ministers, religious philosophers and leaders of every kind, from every generation, have quoted from the books of Daniel and Revelation about the End of Days. Are their claims any less ridiculous? And should they be held any less accountable"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJQFVqnlZTw

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The day after his next failed prophecy, he'll create a "great" story of why it didn't happen. To his followers, this will actually reinforce their trust in him.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehehe I knew some Haroldites.

• OBVES
    OBVES

I strongly recommend to go into details who Harold Camping came up with his declaration on May 21,2011 AD . He is not predicting May 21,2011 AD.

He is absolutely sure 100% it will happen what he says about that date . He is putting his reputation on line and his Family Radio station may go down with him as well . Just tune in to Camping's Open Forum to learn how he defends his May,21 proclamation .

The age for the best predictions began in 1984 AD in my view .For Harold Camping it was the year 1988 AD that began that process.

Now it depends also on who is making predictions . We cannot just take any prediction into our attention if it is given by someone from false religion.

One must establish which religion is true to the Bible or the closest to the Bible in understanding and you cannot get two religions at the same time . I am talking about religious organizations . Now we live in the time when the final harvest or latter day rain is taking place and individual religious views are the predominant form of religion as this type of religion will be existing in the Paradise .

I am not a member of any earthly church organization I believe on individual basis in the Bible and I use Luke 9.49-50 to prove I can be on my own without belonging to Jehovahs Witness organization but I cannot oppose them which is a requirement of that reference where Jesus said :

"Don't forbid him (who was an individual believer ) he who is not against us is with us ".

And this requirement is being fulfilled in my case as I am sympathizing with Jehovah's Witnesses and put them in my prediction as a positive force in the endtime era . The dates I am using prove that .

Harold Camping is the only outsider of Jehovahs Witness organization and their sympathizers who was able to mount a prediction that challenges all predictions made by the Watchtower and anyone else .He is on his own as an individual believer that allows me to take him into account to some degree.

As his opponent I must give him a chance to his proclamation , though a little 1% . I myself will await that date May 21,2011 AD with suspension what is going to happen that day.

If it were a very known protestant Bible preacher like Swaggart or Lindsey I would give them no chance at all in their predictions now .

It must be someone from the Watchtower or 144000 servants or exceptionally someone who is practising indvidual religion based on the Bible.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

"Now it depends also on who is making predictions . We cannot just take any prediction into our attention if it is given by someone from false religion."

I nearly spit out my dinner out on this one. Obves came to the rescue of this thread and kept it interesting.

• whereami
    whereami

Sorry OBVES. I forgot you are also a Camping follower. Should have included your name in the title.

Talk to you in about 3 1/2 months.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Who was that poster who just a few days ago called OBVES and Harold Camping Jehovah's prophets?

Villabolo

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

OBVES,

Please save us some time and spell out in one grammar checked, English language, easy to understand, paragraph, what is predicted for May 21, 2011.

Please include whether, or not, it will be invisible.

Thanks in advance,

Chris

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

"Lars & JCanon"? Lars is JCanon.

• Kahlua
    Kahlua

I stopped by mothers a couple weeks ago and she had to show me the ad/article she cut out about Armageddon and May 21, 2011. She thought it was real funny this guy Camping was claiming it was going to come on a certain date. I reminded her the WT did the same thing and mentioned 1914, 1925 and 1975. She mumbled something about new light and the fact that the WT was willing to change proved they were right.

I just shook my head and left.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit