More bad press for Jehovah's Witnesses!

by koolaid-man 9 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
  • dudeson
    dudeson

Isn't this bad press for the knife-wielding maniac?

"The man didn't have any connection to the hall."

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Dont see how its bad press crazed man with no connection to the hall was weilding a knife and not listening to officers.

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I agree with Darth Frosty!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think it's good press for WTS. They will tell the story of how Satan's minions are sent to them or how Jehovah protects them.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

No connection that they knew of at that minute maybe...but chances are he knew someone there . Someone that was telling him the many horrors they had learned at their local gathering place.

They wouldn't admit it if he was connected..read between the lines. Why else unless to rob them. No mention was made of that.

Snoozy

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It's not that the witlesses are getting involved in these acts. What do they do about it? Do the witlesses cooperate with the authorities, or do they hide it and keep the offender in good standing until they are publicly busted? To me, that is what is so embarrassing--that congregations go to such great lengths to play down the situations.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Yet more inaccuracy from koolaid-man.

• boyzone
    boyzone

I hope this turns out to be bad press for the Witnesses. Its not proved but likely that the man had a grevience with someone at the KH. Lets hope the investigation ends up hanging out some dirty laundry for the local dubs.

• Curtains
    Curtains

the KH presents a secretive facade to the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit