UFO over Jerusalem Temple

by chrisjoel 24 Replies latest jw friends

• chrisjoel
  • chrisjoel
  • The Scotsman
    The Scotsman

Pretty freaky!

Goodness knows how fast it was going when it goes upwards at the end!!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

This first video is a very obvious fake. It was produced using this public domain photo (with the gamma turned up), turned into a static video image using a little bit of animation (in After Effects?) to make the orb, and then filmed directly off the computer monitor screen with a video camera to create the shake. You can tell that it was filmed off a video screen when the camera zooms in and you can see the resolution of the screen:

Also when the camera zooms in, the light flares do not change AT ALL and there is no detail gained or change of parallax. It's really obvious when you look at it. The voices are added in to make the video seem like an actual event.

The other video doesn't match up to this one: there is a flash on the ground that does not occur in the above video. Also the pinpoint image of the light going down is just as easy to make in After Effects.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Here is a quick comparison I made of the fake UFO video and its source (on top).

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Fake? Really? Too bad as I thought the aliens were dropping of Jesus.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

First one is def fake i agree..here is the translation of the second one though...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lEqR1Oy3I&feature=player_embedded

• 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies

Death Star over San Francisco

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfqDVP_0O0c

The footage between 50 - 58 seconds looks amazing, some people have real talent.

3Mozzies

• Gerard
    Gerard

Just ask yourself why it is not on the news, but in YouTube.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

This guy landed in my backyard on Saturday night and didn't even bring any beer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit