Assembly Hall In Palm Beach Florida Sign says Christian Assembly Hall of Jehovah's witnesses

by DeeDubs 19 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DeeDubs
    DeeDubs

I saw this on google when I was looking for a KH plan on visiting family. Is this new?

• DeeDubs
  • pontoon
    pontoon

It's the old Civic Center (I believe) that they used to use before they bought it in the late 1990's I believe and renovated it.

• pontoon
    pontoon

Just to add, it's West Palm Beach. The difference is billions and billions of $$

• DeeDubs
    DeeDubs

That fact that it had Christian in the title was weird....maybe it an error

• pontoon
    pontoon

I don't know how long you've been out, but one of JW many names is "The Christain Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses".

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

I've been there, that's the name.. "West Palm Beach Christian Convention Center of Jehovah's Witnesses"... Found it awkward as well.

• pubtruth
    pubtruth

By the way I've heard down the pipes that they're going through another remodel (adding a cafeteria, etc) which should all be ready by Summer.

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

I'll have to take a ride (after the snow and ice clears) and see what is written on the assembly hall by me.

I know the meeting buildings are just plain old Kingdom Halls..

Course I haven't passed one for a long time, I'll check that out too.

In a month or two..

Snoozy

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

I drive by this place daily.

As a taxpayer I am impressed, thankful, and supportive that they took an eyesore and turned into a very atractive facility ( and made a ton of cash selling the property Home Depot is on,next door).

As a former J-dub ( and my wife and kids go there twice a year), I'd like to burn it down!

BTW if any of you ae in the area, or visiting, let's have lunch (It's on me) Just PM me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit