I don't believe in it ...

by free2beme 14 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

That's an interesting... ummmmm... judgment, dear F2BM. While "education" can be a wonderfully enlightening thing, the lack thereof isn't necessarily bad. And foolishness is, sometimes, in the eye of the beholder. I am sure some of those here who have elderly or other friends/family who aren't "into" the Internet still consider such ones dear... and not foolish at all, given their sometimes very rich life experience.

Perhaps, since your avatar suggests you wish (or believe yourself) to be free... to be YOU... you will condescend to grant the same freedom to others... and let them be themselves... without ridiculing them for it. Whether they are Internet savvy or not. As anything else would be hypocritical, wouldn't it... and surely you're not a hypocrite?

I mean, I'm just sayin'...

Again, peace to you!

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• free2beme
    free2beme

Nope, I am an honest person and admit to judging people. Not some closet judger who does it and just wont admit it. When someone says a comment like I said in the threads begining, I am judging all the way.

• AGuest
    AGuest
    I am an honest person

Perhaps, but that's not actually the case here, dear F2BM (again, peace to you!). Here, based on your "judging"... you are a hypocrite. It sounds uneducated... to YOU... and perhaps makes one look foolish... to YOU. That you left those two little words ("to me") out is the issue. That you don't see that only further supports that you are a hypocrite... at least in this thing. Please forgive me, but I am only being honest when I say that.

Again, peace to you (truly)... and please, if you can, forgive my honesty. If you can't.... I totally understand.

A slave of Christ,

SA

• watson
    watson

You is a real smart people, AGuest...I get a kick out if when you "catch" someone..

• Quentin
    Quentin

Hmmm...I remember when my grandparents would have nothing to do with color TV...make you go blind they said. They never changed from BW TV...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit