Do U sleep with your animal? Enjoy the bacteria!

by chrisjoel 29 Replies latest social current

• man in black
    man in black

my dog May (Australian Shepherd) is a therapy dog,, she is well known at the area hospital. In fact she is the only one who does not need to be on a leash while

she is working.

She has the run of the house, and sleeps wherever she wants to.

• Satanus
    Satanus

What about the frog? Is it relegated to the pool? Or, is it a house frog? Looks like the dog has a friendly relationship w it.

S

• man in black
    man in black

sorry, i was looking at different pictures and changed the frog picture, here it is , and yes she is friendly toward it.

It was just a wild frog who stopped in after a thunderstorm.

• Awen
    Awen

May You have Peace:

What about kissing your wife/husband, or your girlfriend/boyfriend or anyone else of the opposite sex?

Where is the study on the possibility of getting a disease from them through kissing?

Consider the promiscuity of some many people in the world and the danger is staggering.

I wonder what scientists would call this disease?

Oh I know!

COOTIES!!

Peace,

Awen

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Allergies and asthma have been on the rise in the United States and other developed countries for several decades. One possible explanation for this rise may be that we, as a society, are simply too clean for our own good.

Moshe, my husband has been saying this for years. Everytime he sees someone whipping out their hand sanatizer, he says we're becoming a nation of pu$$ies, LOL!

• flipper
    flipper

Good thread Chris. Occasionally my wife and my 3 yr.old labrador will sneak into the kitty litter box and eat the cat poop. Don't think we want any kisses from her that much ! Peace out , mr. Flipper

• laverite
    laverite

I love hand sanitizers.

• flipper
    flipper

Wait a minute. I wasn't suggesting that Mrs. Flipper goes WITH the dog to eat the cat poop. Darn. NOW I'm in the doghouse. LOL ! Let me clarify- ONLY the dog goes in and eats the cat poop ! Mrs. Flipper's breath is just fine ! Jeez- I'm such a dolt

• chickpea
    chickpea

dont sleep with the two pooches, but it isnt about
    being sanitary, it is about being the pack leader
    and not sharing my space or postion with them....

they dont seem to mind that they each have their
    own memory foam fake fleece 4 inch thick pad!!

the rats, well they like to lick my hands after i have
    prepared their food, but they dont get to be any place
    other than their cage or specially built play area...
    they pee and poop on a whim!!!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I love hand sanitizer

Laverite, so do I, but my husband is a staunch opposer. Of course, despite having heart problems, he has a very strong immune system.

Wait a minute. I wasn't suggesting that Mrs. Flipper goes WITH the dog to eat the cat poop. Darn. NOW I'm in the doghouse. LOL ! Let me clarify- ONLY the dog goes in and eats the cat poop ! Mrs. Flipper's breath is just fine ! Jeez- I'm such a dolt.

I'm glad you clarified your comment, Mr. Flipper. If you hadn't, Mrs. Flipper very well may have used that cat poop as the main ingediant in your supper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit