Peace and security..WHY in the heck does Jah intervene then?

by Botzwana 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Botzwana
    Botzwana

According to witness theology when the cry of peace and security rings out then Jehovah will DESTROY all the infidels etc...yawn....But going by their teachings...WHY would he intervene then? When man FINALLY gets it right, does he have to come in and whomp ass? Makes no frickin sense to me. Sounds like bully God again putting his nose where it doesn't belong. Just like in Nimrod's time. They were all cooperating together and he comes down and changes the languages thus making JW teachings a lie where he said can humans survive without him, he changes the parameters.

• designs
    designs

Somehow he didn't like when we all communicated in one Language either....go figure

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

He doesn't like any outcome where he can't go around and slaughter a few billion people.

• designs
    designs

A billion here a billion there...it starts to add up

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It could actually mean "when they are crying for peace and security". Not that it actually exists, but that when conditions are so bad with crime and infidels running rampant....just like what we have today. Because people are crying for peace and security, that is why we now have cameras everywhere, and cobalt x-ray machines on the roads and going through the neighborhoods, and LIDAR copters flying over houses to see what everyone is doing. This is why organizations have power to take children from the homes. On and on ....all in the name of peace and security. The more people cry out about mistreatment, injustice, and crime, the more severe the laws and rules will become.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Botzwana: " They were all cooperating together and he comes down and changes the languages thus making JW teachings a lie where he said can humans survive without him, he changes the parameters."

This "god" you refer to was not the Creator of humankind. This was an alien influence and the beginning of the masonic network system. The divisions of people refers to compartmentalizations so one hand doesn't know what the other is doing or how it all works together in creating this vast network. That is part of the "mystery" of how it is accomplished.

• designs
    designs

or..maybe democratic values will grow

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

How DARE they think they can have peace without MEEEEEE!!!! I make war, I make peace, and it's only when I decide!!!!

• Strider Arekksu
    Strider Arekksu

Actually, the reason that he intervined in the tower of Babel incident was because they were building the tower to take him out and put their fake gods up there, that was the purpose of the tower. And they became obsessed with it to the point of they would build the bricks and if the bricks broke they would freak out and cry over one brick for the tower breaking, but if a man fell 1000s of feet from the tower and was kllied they wouldn't bat an eye at it.

Of course this is from a book that was taken out, if the sciptures were available in their fullness I think about every answer in the book would be answered including the one that was orignally asked in this topic, which has to do with the salvation of the Gentiles and the fact that they are coming out of their power today cause they didn't adhere to any laws, put up fake images of christs, wore out the Isrealites through slavery etc.

Cause remember that the majority of people earlier in the AD periods, particularly the Europeans never had any singificant problems until the early 1900s, when the wars started breaking out, now that it's time for the Gentile nations to reap what they've sown they want to jump on the Jesus train and march into the kingdom of God, but if they read the scriptures, the Gentiles were never promised any rest, Jesus said he would give Isreal rest (Matthew 11:28) cause he was reffering to scripture (specifically Isaiah 14: 3), he litterally only used scripture, he never made anything up, even the earthquake and nation prophecy was already in the scriptures.

2 Edras

{9:3} Therefore when there shall be seen earthquakes and
    uproars of the people in the world:
    {9:4} Then shalt thou well understand, that the most High
    spake of those things from the days that were before thee,
    even from the beginning.

But the idiotic forefather Isrealites at the time were obsessed with Moses and could care less for the prophecies.

So at Matthew 11:28 - Then Jesus said, "Come to me, all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest.

He was reffering to Isaiah 14: 3 - In that wonderful day when the LORD gives his people rest from sorrow and fear, from slavery and chains.

AND I think the leaders know this cause the God a lot of people think of as the "Christain" God is not the actual one according to the scriptures and although a lot of Chirstians spew the everyone came from Adam line, I find it interesting that they find THIS scripture "non-canon".

This is Edras (an Isrealite) speaking in spirit.

2 Edras

{6:54} And after these, Adam also, whom thou madest
    lord of all thy creatures: of him come we all, and the people
    also whom thou hast chosen.

{6:55} All this have I spoken before thee, O Lord,
    because thou madest the world for our sakes

{6:56} As for the other people, which also come of Adam,
    thou hast said that they are nothing, but be like unto spittle:
    and hast likened the abundance of them unto a drop that
    falleth from a vessel.

I don't see how it's "not-canon" that in the long run he doesn't care about anybody but the Isrealites.

Infact, I know the JWs try and make up this BS reason the spirit Satan exists (there is more than one satan, as that is a title that can also be used on people in scripture), when it was CLEARLY answered in a book that was taken out. In fact I think it was maybe Abraham who asked why Satan exists, and the answer he got was something that roughly says that he uses him to seperate people who love lies from the people who love truth. I don't have that scripture anymore, got a virus that wiped my data base clean.

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

He intervenes then because in the bible he is a jealous god of war. Once peace and security is cried he lets them have it because he really doesnt want peace and security to happen. It will be to boring for him watching everyone be peaceable to one another. God loves violence...why else would there be so much of it? If God was real that is....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit