Witnesses involved in Multi Level Marketing

by tresdecu 21 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    JWs are often very susceptible to MLMs.

Same principle as the JW religion...

You're promised a line on the inside track to something marvelous that most other people don't see as wonderful and profitable. You think the return is going to be enormous and quick but all it ever does is benefit the people at the top of the pyramid.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Mr Mustard, Thanks for the offer....I'll probably just drop it. Anything sent to the Kaching contact link would not be seen by them anyway. They don't own the site, from what it seems they are just senior kaching store operators that have people under them, coincidentally in the shape od a pyramid. lol.

If they were faders, I would say go for it do what ever floats your pyramid. But the fact that he's an elder irritates me for some reason.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@tresdecu:

*shrugs*... no problem. I've been working pretty hard lately, and I'm always open for a good prank to take off the stress. A good spoofed email can be incredibly effective, if sent to a non-technical individual. I've sent some great ones to the salesmen in our company. You would be surprised... when emailed from "[email protected]", they really do freak out. I mean, its FROM AOL.COM... and AOL.COM is REAL... this MUST be REAL... OMG! Tom Cruise just emailed me. One guy is a devout catholic, so a nice email from "[email protected]" .. oh man... he was freaking for a good 2 hours before I made it obvious.

I even got one of our programmers when I sent an email from citicards with his account number on it. He leaves his statements laying around his desk, he's just asking for it... it looked so real that he didn't even think of checking the message headers.

Oh well...

MeanMrMustard

• Gregor
    Gregor

You may not be hearing much from me very soon. I have a communication that indicates I will receive several million dollars simply by helping a fellow in Nigeria access a frozen bank account. I just sent my ID and banking info. to him. I had almost given up on miracles!

Gotta go. Checking my bank balance every few minutes.

• freskalynn
    freskalynn

I don't know who ur talking about in Las Vegas but I do know one who use to live in the little town where we live. I use to run around w/his wife. He got in on the ground level of Naoni Juice. He did make it and is worth several million dollars. His neice by marriage said ever JW around was approaching him for money. He last time I heard was living in Reno, NV. He bought about 3 different homes. NV. OK. & FL. He set his son up with one million and I guess his daughter too. My son got a mail out from them. He was on a mailing list they purchased. I haven't heard from them myself.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@Gregor: Congratulations!!!

I've often thought - if I were very well off and had a million dollars to spare - what would happen if I sent out, say 1000 emails, stating that the I have one million dollars I want to give away, and the first person to provide me with a valid bank routing number and account number would get one million dollars deposited into the account - provided that the recipient agrees to participate in any news interviews that follow (since they just were gifted one million dollars). Then, if anyone sends me the bank information (valid info), I would do the unthinkable .... and deposit the money.

Now if you can imagine what would happen: Perhaps it would get national news coverage. After all, who would have thought that one of those scam emails was actually real!? There would be some guy (or gal), on the news, standing in front of the camera and telling everyone how he/she took a chance and got rewarded with a million dollars. Pretty soon all the "Nigerian Prince" emails would turn into normal emails saying, "Give me your bank account and I'll deposit a million bucks." And who would know for sure? Each time someone received one of those emails, it could be real... or fake... you would never know. Just for good measure, 6 months later I would do it again. Another one million dollar deposit. There would be a big increase in the number of people giving their account info... and what could anyone do to me? Did I misrepresent myself? No. Did I swindle anyone? No. I'm just spreading the wealth. For all the thousands of people that get swindled out of their money because they give their account information away, thinking it could be me behind the email... well, could they blame me? No - I didn't do anything to them. I can't help it if the rest of the world is dishonest....

MeanMrMustard

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

One guy is a devout catholic, so a nice email from "[email protected]" .. oh man... he was freaking for a good 2 hours before I made it obvious.

LOL!!!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Mustard, sorry to break this to you but the government has pretty much locked up the lottery biz.

But I like the way you think

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@ Gregor:

I don't want to profit from it, after all, I would lose 2 million dollars ... I just want to watch the ensuing chaos :)

MeanMrMustard

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Kaching Kaching...

the sound of the cash register!

that alone should be enough to warm people somethings up!

oz

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit